NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Fishermen To March On Washington, Dc - Page 7 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fisheries Management/Regulations
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fisheries Management/Regulations This board is closed for posting but will serve as an archieve for all Fisheries Management and Regulations posts from other boards.

Old 01-14-2010, 02:14 PM
Site Sponsor

Default Re: Fishermen To March On Washington, Dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Pedro
Will they add busses as the demand grows ? I was leaning towards Bordentown but will hold off until I find out what the rest of the crew is doing . Anyone else shoving off from Sportsmen's Center in Bordentown ?
At this rate the answer is no, since we are SOOOOOOO far away from filling all the buses at the current locations. Each location we are selling tickets for can handle at least 2 if not 3 buses at each location, and we have yet to even fill half of one bus at any of the locations.

Buy your ticket as soon as you can. When the date gets close the sales will be halted, we will not have a bus with half a dozen guys on it.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:52 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptTB
. . . we have yet to even fill half of one bus at any of the locations. . . .
Pathetic When even more Draconian regs are shoved down our throats we'll have no one to blame but ourselves !!

Come on folks, order your tickets NOW.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:06 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

I hope I am right with this and I say I hope.

I hope we have a lot of procrastinators on this sight. I am guilt of this a lot or I get side tracked and forget.

It is really simple to do it takes about 2 mins and you are done.

Please show up i would love to see at least one full bus from each location.

Capt TB how many passengers does a bus need to go? I hope we do not have people missing the chance to go because the bus wasn't full at their location.

maybe we could schedule a fishing trip to leave when we get back??
Old 01-14-2010, 03:06 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thank you Capt. TB . I have at least two others that want to go it's just figuring out what location to depart from .
Old 01-14-2010, 06:21 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

DMac / Hartattack: great posts and dead on keep them coming. The simple fact is this March is scheduled and advertised so anything other than a strong showing is going to have a extremely negative effect on all the work that the RFA, SSFFF, Capt TB, Capt Adam and others have done to date. Like Leif Posted a while back, Who in their right mind wants to ride a bus to DC in the winter with you guys but simply there is no other choice

This is the simpliest, least time consuming and least expensive thing any individual or business who cares about fishing can do for themselves.

It could not have been made any easier for YOU to attend.

Even if you think that our Fisherys need regulation and more management the FIGHT here is to make sure its based on FACTS. If YOU cant go due to work or family comittments, everyone backing this understands that but then find someone else to go that you know.

Use the printable Flyer that Tony put out and spread the word
http://www.njfishing.com/forums/show...ewpost&t=18711
Old 01-14-2010, 08:01 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Ol Pedro,
Myself plus 1 from the Sportsmans Center.

All of you lurking and thinking about should I go or not. This is our 1 chance to make a difference. Tony, Adam, et al continue to work to insure we have a fishery. Make a commitment for 1 day of your life to help support to help to make change a reality. We all need to be counted.

For all in North Jersey, Central Jersey, or the Philly areas, the Sportsmans Center is within 10 minutes of an exit off 195, 295,or NJ Turnpike either exit 7 or 7A. Easy access with plenty of parking. Let's make it happen, if you want the ability to fish for the rest of your life!
Old 01-14-2010, 08:11 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Myself and 1 of my buddys are gonna sign on next week. Leaving out of bordentown. Been a little busy with work and getting another motor put in my truck.

See ya there, Bill
Old 01-24-2010, 07:34 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Unhappy Re: Fishermen To March On Washington, Dc

Do we have a full bus from Atlantic Highlands yet? Come on people this is just plain Bull. But then again, I guess that is why we have the regs we have. Just so easy to let the other guy do it.

Maybe we should have a virtual march on DC? Then everyone can sit at their computers, make up cool slogans and spout off with out fear of actually having to DO SOMETHING!

I FISH I VOTE I MARCHED (BOTH TIMES.)

Last edited by Reelron; 01-24-2010 at 07:38 AM..
Old 01-24-2010, 09:13 AM
Site Sponsor

I'm shocked at how many (PRO"S) from Atlantic Highlands haven't signed up yet, (Charter and Party boat).....When it's too late, the crying will fall on deaf ears!!!
Old 01-24-2010, 02:12 PM
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelron
Do we have a full bus from Atlantic Highlands yet?
Nope.