NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Now Booking Summer 2024 NJ Land Based Shark Fishing Season - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Open Boat and Charter Trips (Salt Water)
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Open Boat and Charter Trips (Salt Water) Use this board to post charter openings as well as open boat trips , hours for sailing etc. THIS BOARD IS TO BE USED FOR SPONSOR BOATS ONLY.

Old 03-27-2024, 12:30 AM
Site Sponsor

Talking Now Booking Summer 2024 NJ Land Based Shark Fishing Season

The spring months are upon us, and soon enough that will turn into summer.

Summer means SHARKS. Several species of sharks call the Jersey shore home during the summer months and others are visitors who are just passing by. With over 10 years experience obsessing over this fishery, I have spent more time pursuing these apex predators than any other guide operator out there.

Apex Anglers began as a passion project, I couldn't get enough of this sport. Tailoring my entire life schedule around the next beach adventure... Sacrificing sleep, family vacations, relationships... I even quit jobs with no backup plan just to learn and drown myself in the world of land based shark fishing.

Fast forward to today where sharing the experience with families is what keeps us going. When the next generation gets face to face with a big shark from the beach, it creates a newfound respect and interest in conservation from an otherwise misunderstood "monster". Everything is conservation minded with the goal of a better understanding surrounding sharks.

The sharks of the mid-Atlantic are among the best anywhere for a sustainable catch and release fishery. Post release mortality numbers are exceptionally low and the fishing is simply incredible. The sheer number of sharks and catch consistency is unrivaled.

Please note that we operate well within, and above and beyond NJDEP guidelines. All prohibited species will be released immediately with no delay after hook removal. There are no hero shots here, nobody is sitting on their backs and wrenching their jaws open. Respecting nature and our resources are always #1.

The ideal candidates for this activity are families, vacationers, or groups of friends who lack the gear.

June is already booking up quickly, but there are plenty of dates in July, August and September.

the full schedule can be seen at:
www.apexanglers.com

Thanks for reading and I hope to fish with you this summer!!

- AJ

www.apexanglers.com
aj@apexanglers.com
(732) 703-7750

New Jersey's premier land based shark fishing guide service. 10+ Years Experience.

New Jersey|June-mid September
Florida's Treasure Coast|October- mid May

Booking 7 days a week, all year.