NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Atlantic Bait and tackle. First class!!!! - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Bait and Tackle Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Bait and Tackle Talk Use this board to talk about Bait and Tackle and see offers from our Bait and Tackle Sponsors

Old 09-02-2017, 05:26 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Atlantic Bait and tackle. First class!!!!

With the impending weather my kids wanted to do from freshwater fishing in our local ponds . My kids are young so one of the fun and easiest way to fish is worm and bobber.

I called Pete at Atlantic because they always have a great selection of fresh baits and asked if the had meale worms or butterworms as I get them there in the spring. He said come on up . After BSing with him for a couple minutes because he is always full of good itel, I said what do you have. He said hold on a minute. He goes in the walk-in and proceeds to come out with a big flat loaded with containers of worms. He said they have been in there awhile but take them and enjoy them with your kids. I was totally taken off guard by his amazing gesture. So I collected some hooks and some other things I needed because he is fully stocked with all the tackle we use around here and told him I was very appreciative.

He said I only sell fresh bait and I try to keep everyone happy. If you haven't met Pete or been to Atlantic bait and tackle you should make it a point to buy your needs there. Pete if you see this we will be at the pond tomorrow till the cows come with all the worms we sorted through.

Tight lines!

20' seacraft
Old 09-03-2017, 10:38 AM
Owner NJFishing.com

Default Re: Atlantic Bait and tackle. First class!!!!

Yep - It's always 85 and sunny at Pete's shop

He and all the local bait and tackle stores are there when you need bait at O'dark thirty in the morning too. If we want them to stay in business we need to support them.

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Old 09-04-2017, 01:49 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

a very nice gesture indeed. I will look up this store and support him. does he do online? is in in the sea bright area? I live in Bergen county but have family in sea bright area and am down there often.
Old 09-04-2017, 10:13 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

they are on hwy 36 southbound side so if you get off at 117 on the parkway on the way to sea bright he is on the rightside in middletown

20' seacraft
Old 09-22-2017, 09:11 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

well I stopped into atlantic bait and tackle today and met pete. bought a bunch of stuff and ended up chatting about this site and ironically some friends from my old tackle shop days. guys , its a pleasure to support a fellow njfishing member and sponsor. he runs a great shop and I highly recommend seeing him. Pete I look forward to seeing ya soon. once the water cools some more ill be back down for the fall run. guys check him out
Old 12-06-2017, 08:09 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

I stopped in and picked up crabs from pete and some free advice!!

20' seacraft