NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

RFA-NJ 5th Annual Fluke A Thon - Page 9 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 06-14-2013, 07:48 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: RFA-NJ 5th Annual Fluke A Thon

Dont really care about the conditions this is for soemthing else bigger than myself. Getting together with NJFishing-members ( yes I said member bevis) will be a gret time and shyte show that I will provide known as the Hot Azz MEzz/NFG.

Catching fishies is just a bonus . Also for me it is one of those things just need to get out regardless of conditions - life is too short and its time to have some fun this summer

CANT WAIT - see you all tomorrow -

Gee Hee Dubs-
Old 06-14-2013, 08:01 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDubya07
Dont really care about the conditions this is for soemthing else bigger than myself. Getting together with NJFishing-members ( yes I said member bevis) will be a gret time and shyte show that I will provide known as the Hot Azz MEzz/NFG.

Catching fishies is just a bonus . Also for me it is one of those things just need to get out regardless of conditions - life is too short and its time to have some fun this summer

CANT WAIT - see you all tomorrow -

Gee Hee Dubs-
Well said, a little trash talk in the mix tomorrow will only make it that much better and a few smiles for all aboard...see ya in the AM.
Supporter and Member of RFA/NJ
IGFA Member
www.sharkbite-bucktails.com
Old 06-14-2013, 08:30 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

One day out, weather at least is gonna be sunny - draining Miller Latte's in good company - can't beat that!

See you fella's tomorrow looking forward to another EPIC adventure

some thoughts:

As much as Steve says he won't complain about where his spot on the rail is, you will hear him periodically throughtout the trip complaining about his spot on the rail...

By trips end I'm sure Larry will have stuffed a few extra bagels in his tackle purse cause I know how much he loves em.. LOL Hopefully he dons his Terapin Station T-Shirt ..... with matching zubaz Tie-dye pants *My Vote For Best Dressed*

G-Dubs has at least 5 Georges throughtout the day - we will find him a Stern Spot so that we (Steve and I) can keep him on a short leash .

Vinny - boom bats will most likely be carrying the ponies paper for the noon races at Monmouth so if anyone wants some action on the Track - Vinny's your man... If you see him start to itch that left Palm you know a pool contender is well on its way.. I like his odds, my $$ rides with him

Sammy the sinkerman will prob spend more time in the cabin writing out order sheets for lead than fishing, so I'm going to keep him on the bottom few rungs of the ladder for this one

Someone please keep the latte's away from Shirtguy, we know the guy works hard and has been more than generous on every one of these trips supplying t-shirts banners towels etc (shamless plug) but lookout tomorrow, with work stacking up and not a lot of fishing to be had this guy "no's" how to have a good time!!

Fran, well we all know his deal - lobbying about how blackfishing down south is so much better than up north yet I've never seen a report or cashed in on that invite he promissed the boys back in 2010. My guess he's in the galley pounding fresca's eating italian subs and helping sammy keep the pencils sharp. Often seen napping or yawning - odds are not in his favor

Dales... hmmm another one of the usual suspects, half in the bag by role call (compliments of me serving him buttered bagels and Latte's) Dave will spend most of the morning eating Jerky and drinking mooshine with the hicks from PA. up in the bow, when conditions get sh*tty Dales will prob make everyone change out their rigs to ling rigs and then we will wind up fishing Ambrose on the change of tide. Love the guy, but lets face it he's there cause the RFA makes him log 8 hours a week to keep his board seat and not because he's like to fish.... 1 Keeper at best at 17.75", 8-10 lattes, 3 buttered bagels, 2 italian subs and a partridge in a pear tree.... (U know I luv u Davey)

Big-Eye Mike - popped his tuna cherry on a trip organized by Dales last year which I couldnt make so I gladly handed over my spot. Lights out fishing with Joey-Dah-Fish, if I were them I would never return to the Canyon again....Anyhow Mike C. will come with the latest and greatest technology and more $300-$500 fluke set ups than you can imagine, the guy can catch fish but my money says at least one rod tip broken and more often than not I find him fishing in my cooler and not in the yoohoo in the bay. 3 Keepers nothing huge, once the brews kick in all of a sudden he starts talking like he's from Barbados...Ayre

And last but not least the Polish Hammers... It's like Jekly and Hyde with these two, Gerry the soft spoke "hey man it's all right have a good time cause its alright", and then his arch nemesis Joey Dah Fish --- often heard slinging derogatory four letter words (c*&%, wh*&%, F#$%) at will as he loses rig after rig and countless short bites. Look for these two jokers to be goofing off, stuffing squid strips in my hero and passing it off as onions, loosening up shrimpys drag, stealing cigs from Dales, but most of all enjoying themselves cause thats what this trip is all about.

Gents HAPPY FRIDAY -- See all you monkeys in the Morning

Dont forget, sunscreen, camera and sunglasses....support your local tackle shops and come ready for a great Saturday surrounded by some real hacks!

Some more predictions:

Tropics takes the dolla-yo $1 fish

Vintastic wins the pool, but one of the Keiser Souse group arm wrestles him for the title

I get my limit of Sea Robbins - which I will pack in Dry Ice and fed ex to JMurr when we hit the docks

Steve spends half the time writing down buoy markers and collecting cell phone numbers - cause you know he's all about his Network now that he convinced Doug to go halv-sies on a boat yet still makes him fish Head Boats
(what a dik move)

Saltlife gets his limit, kid knows how to fish and spends a lot of time in that skinny water look for him to be high hook and contend
Supporter SSFFF
Founder & President FGGF
Old 06-14-2013, 10:28 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Red face Re: RFA-NJ 5th Annual Fluke A Thon

Gr8 write-up Ron, here’s my take:

• Greg and the Pennsyltucky anglers – this ain’t JUG fishing. Despite consistently claiming 15 spots on every RFA trip, next year’s trip will NOT be on the Delaware River
• Lefty Ron - he cut off the Beard and he’s no Samson
• Shrimpman – he’s a no-show. Between all the trips he’s committed to, he mistakenly drove to Montauk
• Kurtis B/Mark B – the B is for Brothers – ain’t they from Pennsyltucky ?
• Grateful Dad Jeff – if the trip was on Father’s Day he’d contend. No, he is not NJF puller Gr8ful Fish – he is puller wannabe Grateful Dad
• Richie Tropics – Bad Santa forgets to bring his Fluke rigs. Unfortunately his wife is not on trip to tie new ones
• Fin Reaper Glenn – he’s got game, that’s why his cooler is bigger than yours
• Vinn – forgets to wear a hat so he has to wear Bob Dockbuilder’s dreadlocks all day
• GW – the W does not stand for wife/wind/work/weather - - it stands for WHIPPED
• RnK - will be changing their NJF handle to R • Sam – he loves fishing the back of the bay – unfortunately for him we’re ocean-bound
• Jeff Saltlife– he and the Miami Heat love the home court advantage, Brown’s Marina was named for Raritan Bay water color
• Zagorski Bros – no JJBitings, therefore no chance
• Shirtguy Jeff – a day off on Saturday translates to an off-day on Saturday, someone wake him up
• Bucktail Mike – proves that Sharkbite Bucktails catch Sharks – Sand Sharks !

and our Chartermaster:
*** Dave Dale's Pale Ale - Even a blind acorn finds a squirrel - - winner winner Flounder dinner

I found out this week that my daughter needs to move out of her college dorm by 10am tomorrow and that her last Final Exam ends today at 4pm. I’ll be pulling an all-nighter tonight schlepping her stuff home. If you see my avatar flying by the Sea Hawk tomorrow, I’ll have a chance – NOT !!
Old 06-14-2013, 05:41 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Ok so now just anyone can write this stuff Well done Ron and Larry.
Proof will be in da game tomorrow. Larry, I feel your pain with the Dorm move, done it often and its not an easy run. Where did all this stuff come from and where does it go when we get home!!

All I want is a couple of runs where we Actually see some of the target species and there is that right kind of chatter , mugging, gulp stealing and nets hitting people in the head.

Wrapping up work, going dark soon on the site so hope all have the information, directions etc .
Old 06-14-2013, 05:50 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dales529
Ok so now just anyone can write this stuff Well done Ron and Larry.
Proof will be in da game tomorrow. Larry, I feel your pain with the Dorm move, done it often and its not an easy run. Where did all this stuff come from and where does it go when we get home!!

All I want is a couple of runs where we Actually see some of the target species and there is that right kind of chatter , mugging, gulp stealing and nets hitting people in the head.

Wrapping up work, going dark soon on the site so hope all have the information, directions etc .
I wanna work the net! What time will boarding restart ( when do you plan on showing up)

I marched 3/21/2012
No Facebook No Twitter No Text
Old 06-14-2013, 06:06 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropics
I wanna work the net! What time will boarding restart ( when do you plan on showing up)
Richie, you will be too busy "asking" for a net. Hope to be there by 6 / 6:15.
Shrimpman will be there by 5:30 setting up the Tunes

Going out looking for Oreo Cookie Gulp to go with da Choco Milk.

First Fish on by 7:20
Old 06-14-2013, 07:08 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

I Am Actually Yawning As I Read This, Yes Thats How Busy And Tired I Am, Luckily I Live Next Town Over So I Can Catch A Lil Extra Zzzz's Tonight, Bad Thing Is Im Sure Ill Be Back At The Computer Working After The Trip

-----------------------------
I FISH ! I VOTE! I MARCHED!!!
Old 06-14-2013, 07:28 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

The write ups were GREAT! I almost did double book this week with a promised land trip, so that is funny as hell.

Dales, if I trailer the boat down can I tailgate the seahawk and have you guys just toss sandwichs and snacks over

I'm already at the boat setting my tent up, see u in the AM
Old 06-14-2013, 07:51 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Talking Re: RFA-NJ 5th Annual Fluke A Thon

Tomorrow "Big Bob Dockbuilder" will dominate the catch.Oh sorry just woke up