NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

News Flash! are you kidding me???? - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Bait and Tackle Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Bait and Tackle Talk Use this board to talk about Bait and Tackle and see offers from our Bait and Tackle Sponsors

Old 03-06-2014, 10:09 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default News Flash! are you kidding me????

Friends of NJ Fishing, I just saw this in a couple of the local papers.
Police Stop vehicle with suspicious cargo.
Local authorities report that the police, along with the FBI, and CIA have stopped a vehicle that is believed to be carrying weapons of mass destruction.
The driver of the vehicle has been quoted as saying "I was only heading to the Asbury Park fishing show [ this Sunday] to display the new line of Fish Poison surf rods, after all guys spend hundreds of $$$$ only to find they can get a Fish Poison plug rod for under $300 that makes the rest look, ,.,. well not too good"
A CIA official released this statement: "We became alarmed when we saw that the handle assemblies were unique, as was the components and craftsmanship, something never before seen. A box of wood plugs were hidden in the back of the vehicle, causing further alarm."
The driver explained " I was just trying to give the surf fishermen the best deal that they could find on surf plugs".:
At this time the fate of the driver and cargo is unknown.
A local fisherman was asked what he thought about the story.
"here we go again, the government trying to interfere with anglers that just want to catch more fish.I've seen the Fish Poison rods. No other surf rods have the same features! I'm writing a letter to my Congressman"
Old 03-08-2014, 07:33 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: News Flash! are you kidding me????

Your a riot Kevin!!!!! I love it!!!!
Old 03-08-2014, 09:36 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Wink Re: News Flash! are you kidding me????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Bogan View Post
Friends of NJ Fishing, I just saw this in a couple of the local papers.
Police Stop vehicle with suspicious cargo.
Local authorities report that the police, along with the FBI, and CIA have stopped a vehicle that is believed to be carrying weapons of mass destruction.
The driver of the vehicle has been quoted as saying "I was only heading to the Asbury Park fishing show [ this Sunday] to display the new line of Fish Poison surf rods, after all guys spend hundreds of $$$$ only to find they can get a Fish Poison plug rod for under $300 that makes the rest look, ,.,. well not too good"
A CIA official released this statement: "We became alarmed when we saw that the handle assemblies were unique, as was the components and craftsmanship, something never before seen. A box of wood plugs were hidden in the back of the vehicle, causing further alarm."
The driver explained " I was just trying to give the surf fishermen the best deal that they could find on surf plugs".:
At this time the fate of the driver and cargo is unknown.
A local fisherman was asked what he thought about the story.
"here we go again, the government trying to interfere with anglers that just want to catch more fish.I've seen the Fish Poison rods. No other surf rods have the same features! I'm writing a letter to my Congressman"
I've gotta get some of those SHROOMS!!!!!!

www.palmersbucktails.com
EMAIL:
anthonyspalmer@gmail.com
Old 03-08-2014, 08:23 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Love reading your posts! Never know what to expect...see you at Somerset.
Old 03-13-2014, 08:51 AM
NJFishing.com Regular

Always an adventure