NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Palmers Tackle Website Maintainence And Cleanup - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Bait and Tackle Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Bait and Tackle Talk Use this board to talk about Bait and Tackle and see offers from our Bait and Tackle Sponsors

Old 05-27-2013, 01:07 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Palmers Tackle Website Maintainence And Cleanup

Hi folks having my webmaster cleanup the website and do some much needed code cleanup
Should be able to speed up the page load times. And make for a better overall shopping experience.
So please be patient. The bucktail pages are still fully up the rigs and metal pages are being worked on.
I can send an invoice to anyone that wants to order thru your email and you can buy with credit card or paypal until 100% back up
Thanks, tony

www.palmersbucktails.com
EMAIL:
anthonyspalmer@gmail.com
Old 06-01-2013, 12:01 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Palmers Tackle Website Maintainence And Cleanup

Website is fully up and done ! Thanks for your patience guys and gals.
The load times are better and the overall shopping experience should be improved.
THe hot colors of late are the Nuke Chicken, and the sea robin...orange/white follewd by any glow combo..
Ready to deliver right away
AND DON"T Forget I TIE ALL MY OWN BUCKTAILS.. I can do around 100 a day and tie every day with the exception of about 2 weeks a year!
No we don't order them and re-sell them.All done in-house and i CAn and DO adapt any size hook to fit your needs, although the ones in the jigs have been tested for years and are the right size for our area.
4/0 xx strong for pitching to Mahi? 8 oz. jig fitted with a 4x Gamakatsu big river for deep drop or Halibut? I can and do that kind of stuff all the time.
Palmers Tackle Co --Quality made in-house produced Tackle developed and tested by some of the best area Captains and fishermen.
Tight Lines Tony

www.palmersbucktails.com
EMAIL:
anthonyspalmer@gmail.com