NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Sand Spike & Rod Carrier for Surf Fishermen - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Bait and Tackle Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Bait and Tackle Talk Use this board to talk about Bait and Tackle and see offers from our Bait and Tackle Sponsors

Old 05-25-2013, 09:26 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Sand Spike & Rod Carrier for Surf Fishermen

Finally got them in today, after seeing and playing with several prototypes over the last few years. A couple of Jersey Fishermen developed this one and its a pretty good product for the money.

It carries up to 3 rods & reels, has tube that can hold tackle, cell phones, keys, drinks or whatever else you are taking on the beach.

It is pretty sturdy and the overall design is good. The position of the rods will balance it out so you do not feel the weight. It places the center of gravity in the perfect spot, so your rods become much lighter to carry.

We have them in stock to check out and look over, as well as ship them or sell. ( the shipping is a little costly because of the size, somewhere around $18 or so.

Not a bad product and I want to wish them luck with it, being local guys. Stop by to check it out and let us know what you think. I can see it getting used by many fishermen.

http://www.shop.jerseytackle.com/pro...&categoryId=43

Old 05-29-2013, 11:02 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Sand Spike & Rod Carrier for Surf Fishermen

Looks like you can only fish one rod out of it? The other two slots are just rod carriers if I am correct? Like the concept but would have been really kick azz if you could have fished three rods on the one holder.....
Old 05-30-2013, 08:16 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Sand Spike & Rod Carrier for Surf Fishermen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetANet
Looks like you can only fish one rod out of it? The other two slots are just rod carriers if I am correct? Like the concept but would have been really kick azz if you could have fished three rods on the one holder.....

I hear ya there. I used it other day, I brought the extra spike on to fish, used velcro to attach to this. I like it for the transport part and I am happy with just that! lol. Its also nice if your fishing a bait rod and a plug rod. You can place the plug rod on it when not using it. When your tossing plugs, it holds the bait rod.

Although its set up for 3 rods, its ideal for the 2 rod guy. 1 bait - 1 lures.