NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Update: Greenwood lake launching issue/public boat launch ramp - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 04-19-2021, 12:03 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Update: Greenwood lake launching issue/public boat launch ramp

Hi everyone....hope you and your families are healthy. Just a quick update regarding our letter/petition addressing issue of resistance in allowing anglers to launch on Greenwood Lake: We are almost at the point of a working document/petition.

When we are ready, i will ask that you privately provide me with a contact/email address so that i can get you a copy of the petition. I will also provide a return address once signatures are obtained. There will be a determined time deadline to have the petitions returned.....that is forthcoming.

Feel free to pass the petition around/make copies/print out, etc. Once we are formally set to go.

Again, we are almost there.....i will notify everyone when we start to roll. Thank you

Capt. Dave
Old 04-19-2021, 04:53 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Update: Greenwood lake launching issue/public boat launch ramp

Thanks for doing this. Much needed. I don’t fish there often but it was a joke trying to launch last fall