NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Lab Memorial - Puosu Vi - Page 33 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 12-04-2013, 01:19 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: PUOSU Details - Time, Boardng and Rules

the little loud guy used to say WHITES & GREENS ONLY! LEAVE YOUR DOGFISH FOOD AT HOME KID whenever i asked to bring mackerel............

Murr722@gmail.com

THE REIGNING, DEFENDING, PUT UP OR SHUT UP
CHAMPION

Put Up or Shut Up IX Prelims winner

If you don't like fish thats "fishy" eat chicken.

"theres a million fine looking women in the world dude,but they dont all buy you st. croixs for your birthday,most of them just yell at ya for fishing to much."

"Murray's Law: The uglier a fish is, the better it tastes." - Lard Almighty

LAB,always in our hearts & ears
Old 12-04-2013, 01:29 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

I remember the greens only PUOSU. That was a bust.
Old 12-04-2013, 01:32 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

WHITES AND GREENS ONLY.. BRING YOUR OWN IF YOU WANT AS LONG AS ITS WHITE OR GREEN AND ITS A CRAB

Also i do not care about this, but i know the alternates not beinf on bottom of list is going to give you a problem in the long tun imho
Old 12-04-2013, 02:13 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Lab Memorial - Puosu Vi

I do not get on here much..

I will say the tailgate will be great, plenty of beer, babes, and breasts... Yes, shrimpman has been contracted to wear his bra for the event.

Reelron is right, i am one and done, as you can see in a picture Tats put up, i caught my qualifier and bamm, i just stopped fishing, Did not want to waste any of my talent, but of course, could not make the next trip.. boohoo..

If shrimp brings hermits, i will turn them in to a pinata for the tailgate party and everyone can take a swing.. CHEATER hahahahah oh wait, bring them, you still wont catch sheeettt. hahaha

Toggytime has been saving his time for this trip, if he doesnt qualify then dere be sumtin wrong..

One thing i know, is that i will be the first one drinking, last one to board the boat, and the only person to not move around the boat one time all day! hahahah I'm like a giant arborvitae, i just plant my ass in one spot and stay!
Old 12-04-2013, 03:01 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTats
Nice write up on the odds Larry. My odds should be much higher no matter when I board.

And you know Scotty will be wearing that disgusting Flyers hat, LOL
scoot wil oversleep & i will ask him to tell me which side will be sunny thus cutting hours into his fishing time & you oh you mr tats my friend, i will just continue to remind you of that time you caught me & isabella in a french love fest GAME OVER

Murr722@gmail.com

CHAMPION

"theres a million fine looking women in the world dude,but they dont all buy you st. croixs for your birthday,most of them just yell at ya for fishing to much."

Old 12-04-2013, 03:05 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfishingusa
I do not get on here much..

I will say the tailgate will be great, plenty of beer, babes, and breasts... Yes, shrimpman has been contracted to wear his bra for the event.

Reelron is right, i am one and done, as you can see in a picture Tats put up, i caught my qualifier and bamm, i just stopped fishing, Did not want to waste any of my talent, but of course, could not make the next trip.. boohoo..

If shrimp brings hermits, i will turn them in to a pinata for the tailgate party and everyone can take a swing.. CHEATER hahahahah oh wait, bring them, you still wont catch sheeettt. hahaha

Toggytime has been saving his time for this trip, if he doesnt qualify then dere be sumtin wrong..

One thing i know, is that i will be the first one drinking, last one to board the boat, and the only person to not move around the boat one time all day! hahahah I'm like a giant arborvitae, i just plant my ass in one spot and stay!
1. STAY OFF FACEBOOK FOR 3 MINUTES & SIGN ON HERE
2. GIANT ARBORIVATE????????????? DID SCUBA GET U A THESAURUS FOR A HANNAKAH GIFT????? I'M GUESSING THAT WORD WOULD BE SYNONYMOUS WITH FOLKS LIKE LIBERACE,RUPAUL,RICHARD SIMMONS, & PEREZ HILTON ARE?

Murr722@gmail.com

CHAMPION

Old 12-04-2013, 03:23 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurr711
1. STAY OFF FACEBOOK FOR 3 MINUTES & SIGN ON HERE
2. GIANT ARBORIVATE????????????? DID SCUBA GET U A THESAURUS FOR A HANNAKAH GIFT????? I'M GUESSING THAT WORD WOULD BE SYNONYMOUS WITH FOLKS LIKE LIBERACE,RUPAUL,RICHARD SIMMONS, & PEREZ HILTON ARE?

The arborvitae is an evergreen tree or shrub from the cypress family. They are found primarily throughout eastern Canada and the northeastern United States
Old 12-04-2013, 03:29 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfishingusa
The arborvitae is an evergreen tree or shrub from the cypress family. They are found primarily throughout eastern Canada and the northeastern United States
so scuba got ya a dicktionary!

Murr722@gmail.com

CHAMPION

Old 12-04-2013, 03:38 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurr711
scoot wil oversleep & i will ask him to tell me which side will be sunny thus cutting hours into his fishing time
LOL, it rises and sets in the south East/west, respectfully,, my friend - speically this time of year. it remains to be seen which way the boat will be pointed (due to wind and sea), but it don't much matter because I will be fishing the bow.

then again, i think it will be cloudy
Old 12-04-2013, 03:45 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty
LOL, it rises and sets in the south East/west, respectfully,, my friend - speically this time of year. it remains to be seen which way the boat will be pointed (due to wind and sea), but it don't much matter because I will be fishing the bow.

then again, i think it will be cloudy
scoot better take that dramine with the forecast!

Murr722@gmail.com

CHAMPION