NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

RFA-NJ 4th Annual Fluke / Seabass Fish A Thon Trip - Page 3 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 06-25-2012, 12:11 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: RFA-NJ 4th Annual Fluke / Seabass Fish A Thon Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyChimneyMan
I'm in. How would u like your $$
Go to the link they take PayPal
http://www.rfanj.org/prod/events_fluke.php

I marched 3/21/2012
No Facebook No Twitter No Text
Old 06-25-2012, 12:39 PM
Site Sponsor

Default Re: RFA-NJ 4th Annual Fluke / Seabass Fish A Thon Trip

Quote:

The best way is to follow the RFA-NJ site link and reg and pay throughout the site.

Thanks for coming is going to be a great time.

RFA-NJ Member www.rfanj.org
SSFFF Contributer
Old 06-25-2012, 12:40 PM
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropics
You always catch keepers and thow them back, Skates, Robins
Looking forward to fishing with you again Capt. Fran

LOL yes I have master them.

RFA-NJ Member www.rfanj.org
SSFFF Contributer
Old 06-27-2012, 01:10 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: RFA-NJ 4th Annual Fluke / Seabass Fish A Thon Trip

Just as long as its not 300 degrees outside like last year its going to be a amazing trip

RFA

Instagram - salt_life1985

Team F.O.M.F.
Old 06-27-2012, 07:21 AM
Owner NJFishing.com

In and will bring some NJFishing.com t-shirts for the raffle. I'll see what I can do about getting some handcrafted beer from JJ Bitting Brewing Company too. Burp Should be a great time with this cast of characters.

I'm thinking we should have a little fun with an optional side wager. Let's call it the NJFishing.com Wall of Shame Award...

If you are in this challenge and enter a pool fish and it's the lightest, you wear an NJFishing.com thong and a pink bra from the last drop of the day all the way back to the dock. You can wear these items on top of your close if you so choose. As a special bonus you get your very own sticky post featuring your photo, which will be taken (tastefully of coarse) on the bow pulpit. Post stays up a day for each pound of the largest pool fish entered in this contest.

Steve please bring the bra and I will provide the thong. Probably best if we get XXLs and think we might also bring some duct tape to insure a proper fitting

If you are in (totally optional) post in this thread and I will track the names here in this post.

NJFishing.com Wall Of Shame Award Particpants
1) Gerry Z
2) Lefty
3) Larry
4) DirtyChimney
5) Fran
6) Dales
7) Shrimpy???? Bula.... Bula??

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area

Last edited by Gerry Zagorski; 07-03-2012 at 05:24 AM..
Old 06-27-2012, 07:45 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Zagorski
In and will bring some NJFishing.com t-shirts for the raffle. I'll see what I can do about getting some handcrafted beer from JJ Bitting Brewing Company too. Burp Should be a great time with this cast of characters.

I'm thinking we should have a little fun with an optional side wager. Let's call it the NJFishing.com Wall of Shame Award...

If you are in this challenge and enter a pool fish and it's the lightest, you wear an NJFishing.com thong and a pink bra from the last drop of the day all the way back to the dock. As a special bonus you get your very own sticky post featuring your photo, which will be taken (tastefully of coarse) on the bow pulpit. Post stays up a day for each pound of the largest pool fish entered in this contest.

Steve please bring the bra and I will provide the thong. Probably best if we get XXLs and think we might also bring some duct tape to insure a proper fitting

If you are in (totally optional) post in this thread and I will track the names here in this post.

1) Gerry Z

trust me, you don't want to see me in a thong, the bra was bad enough. I will have to think about this one!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	phpOVXUzFPM..jpg
Views:	306
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	50100  

Last edited by shrimpman steve; 06-27-2012 at 07:49 AM..
Old 06-27-2012, 07:46 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
send me the money, I'll take care of it
Old 06-27-2012, 08:46 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:

If you are in this challenge and enter a pool fish and it's the lightest, you wear an NJFishing.com thong and a pink bra from the last drop of the day all the way back to the dock. You can wear these items on top of your close if you so choose. As a special bonus you get your very own sticky post featuring your photo, which will be taken (tastefully of coarse) on the bow pulpit. Post stays up a day for each pound of the largest pool fish entered in this contest.

1) Gerry Z
Im def in.. now that I have about a $700+ fluke set up I'm bound to win the pool
Supporter SSFFF
Founder & President FGGF
Old 06-27-2012, 09:06 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

I'm confused Gerry

Let's say you caught a contender but it gets edged out by the pool winner. The angler who caught the contender is put on the wall of shame but anglers who caught the non-contenders skate away scot-free

Without knowing the answer - I'm in.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:21 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:

1) Gerry Z

Now we have some "Game" to this trip. Thanks Gerry and glad you are coming!!. Its easy to get the size right, just ask Capt Fran what size he wears

If you can actually get people to PAY to wear this get-up I defer all future fundraising to YOU LOL.

Sent you PM on the NJFishing Fluke tourney. Be glad to help.