NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Hi Mar Fishing Flea Market Fundraiser - Feb 10 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Salt Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Salt Water Fishing Use this board to post all general salt water fishing information. Please use the appropriate boards below for all other information. General information about sailing times, charter availability and open boats trips can be found and should be posted in the open boat forum.

Old 02-08-2018, 12:52 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Hi Mar Fishing Flea Market Fundraiser - Feb 10

Well it is that time of year again. My annual fishing flea market fundraiser I do to help out elderly neighbor of mine. Can not believe this will be the 5-6th year doing this. I will have 2 tables with one of the tables being donated by the guys at Hi Mar as they always step up to the plate for a good cause.

As always i will have some great gear up for sale at great prices, normally 40-75% off retail prices. ( Rods, reels, line, rigs, terminal tackle etc.. ) All profit generated will go to my elderly neighbor as she recently had some drunk lady on her cell phone run into her parked Ford Sportstrack pickup that was parked on the street and totalled the truck. I gave her my pickup to use in the meantime until i can find a comparable vehicle. Money raised will most likely go to help purchase replacement vehicle.

Many thanks go out to the njfishing community who have reached out to me that want to donate some of their surplus fishing equipment to help the cause. Greatly appreciated as I sold allot of my stuff during yard sale I had last year and am now low on inventory. Also big thanks to Brian Man working for donating 2 free passes on the Ocean Explorer. This will be a Bring a kid fishing raffle that i will be selling tickets to: total value is $110.00 dollars
(70.00 adult fare and 40 kids fare) If you win and want to bring 2 adults you will just need to pay Bobby the 30 dollar difference. The idea behind raffle is to bring a kid fishing to expose them to the sport we all love. Sure beats being in front of computer playing video games.

If anyone has anything they want to donate please bring it to the show this saturday or call me if it needs to be picked up or delivered as i am currently in Roselle, NJ. Exit 137 off parkway. Any questions feel free to call

Alex
201`-741-1823
Old 02-11-2018, 01:37 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Hi Mar Fishing Flea Market Fundraiser - Feb 10

Big thanks you go out to the guys at Hi Mar for another well run show
Great foot traffic most of the day. Great to see some old friends and make a few new ones. Special thanks to my friends Vinny and Capt Ed to help me run my 2 tables. Would not have gone as smoothly without your help. Did not have my niece and nephew this year as he had soccer and she had dance. Could have used them in helping me sell tickets to the Ocean Explorer Bring a Kid fishing Raflle I was running as I only sold to 5 people. If still interested in buying ticket for the raffle give me a call and I will enter you in. $5.00 dollars for one ticket and 10.00 for 3 tickets. If you win you get a voucher for 70.00 dollars for adult fair and a 40.00 dollar voucher for a child fair. Thanks to Brian Man Working for donation of trips. Will pull the winning ticket next Sunday and contact winninner and mail out both vouchers. Any questions give me a call
Alex
201-741-1823
Old 02-11-2018, 02:03 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

Great seeing you Alex and I'd like to get $10.00 worth of raffle tickets..

Can I pay pal you and if so what is your pay pal address??

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Old 02-11-2018, 05:19 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

I think the fact that your beautiful niece wasn’t available to sell for us made a big difference. Alex makes mention of it but the reason for the raffle is to help a great lady so let’s sell some tickets. Huge thanks to Bobby Quinn as well, Bobby always steps up and the OE is a great boat to catch a P.B on; or just catch a tan dragging bait. See u guys out there.
Old 02-11-2018, 06:27 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Zagorski View Post
Great seeing you Alex and I'd like to get $10.00 worth of raffle tickets..

Can I pay pal you and if so what is your pay pal address??
Great seeing you also Gerry. My paypal address is cortizoalex@yahoo.com
For those without a PayPal account just call me dierectly and we can work out other payment arrangement

Alex
201-741-1823
Old 02-12-2018, 07:35 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: Hi Mar Fishing Flea Market Fundraiser - Feb 10

Well, at least I was 1 of 5 you did get to! Hope you do sell a lot more now. In fact I know you will as there are a lot of generous guys on the site!

I pushed away at the raffle I was running for Jason's Dreams For Kids. http://jasonsdreamsforkids.org/ Close to the end I had just $180 in $5.00 ticket sales, we made a "Last Call" announcement and I finished with $230. We drew our two winners and both returned to claim their prizes. I mentioned how we did on FB and two great friends stepped up with donations to more than double what I made! So now I can hand Dennis McGinnes a check for $500. Thank you all!

And a special thanks to the Hi-Mar Striper Club for running a class operation!

I FISH I VOTE I MARCHED (BOTH TIMES.)

Last edited by Reelron; 02-13-2018 at 07:20 AM..
Old 02-12-2018, 07:38 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP View Post
Great seeing you also Gerry. My paypal address is cortizoalex@yahoo.com
For those without a PayPal account just call me dierectly and we can work out other payment arrangement

Alex
201-741-1823
Pay pal sent Alex...

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Old 02-14-2018, 07:29 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thanks Gerry. Greatly appreciated. You are the 6 person to purchase raffle tickets. Going to pull ticket on Sunday evening so there is still time for anyone else who wants to get in. I doubt we will have more than 10 people in the drawing so odds will be good. I will mail out both vouchers out $110 dollar value once ticket is chosen
Old 02-15-2018, 06:44 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Smile Re: Hi Mar Fishing Flea Market Fundraiser - Feb 10

Alex, keep an eye on your paypal, sending another $10.00.

I FISH I VOTE I MARCHED (BOTH TIMES.)
Old 02-15-2018, 09:54 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Alex- It was great seeing you at Hi Mar again. I was hoping since I was first to buy the raffle tickets, I would get the ball rolling. Good luck and always a pleasure talking with you.

-Michael