NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Picked Up My Sinkers from Sinker Man Sam - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Bait and Tackle Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Bait and Tackle Talk Use this board to talk about Bait and Tackle and see offers from our Bait and Tackle Sponsors

Old 09-14-2014, 10:15 AM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default Picked Up My Sinkers from Sinker Man Sam

Last night decided to go pick up my latest order of sinkers from Sam the Sinker Man since I was buying for two trips for two people. Non-sponsors are beginning their Tile season and I have a few trips booked. It was a heavy order and was waiting on the porch when I pulled up. I only made the order the day before. Damn he's fast. First time meeting Sam in person and chatted with him for a while. Such a great guy and customer service and prices cant be beat.
Old 09-14-2014, 02:56 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: Picked Up My Sinkers from Sinker Man Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaDawg View Post
Last night decided to go pick up my latest order of sinkers from Sam the Sinker Man since I was buying for two trips for two people. Non-sponsors are beginning their Tile season and I have a few trips booked. It was a heavy order and was waiting on the porch when I pulled up. I only made the order the day before. Damn he's fast. First time meeting Sam in person and chatted with him for a while. Such a great guy and customer service and prices cant be beat.
No doubt, One of the best!

I FISH I VOTE I MARCHED (BOTH TIMES.)
Old 09-30-2014, 03:12 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Picked Up My Sinkers from Sinker Man Sam

Just stopped at his house to pick up order I placed day earlier. Fast isn't the word. I was in the area so gave a call and wow. Great sinkers, Fantastic prices.

Thank You Sam!!!