NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

PUOSU VIII Final on Mimi 12/19 - Page 6 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 12-16-2015, 04:43 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: PUOSU VIII Final on Mimi 12/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtisb View Post
Do you mean Greg?
Old 12-16-2015, 05:10 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Im out for this weekend, good luck everyone.
Old 12-16-2015, 05:16 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

We definitely can't make it even on the waiting list as I have been informed that we have 3 Christmas parities to go to. Good luck to all and may the TOG be with you all.

Last edited by CadiShackFishing; 12-16-2015 at 10:51 PM..
Old 12-16-2015, 05:45 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

I'm in
Old 12-16-2015, 08:24 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Since JMURR bailed on us for final (heard he was having nightmares about big togs on jigs) I threw together some odds to keep tradition going...

HD Marc- Found a good fish last week despite not fishing much, but the excitement of being first to board the boat screws with his head and hacks all day long. 50:1

Thing 1- Child prodigy of the legendary blackfish Bobby, trying to break out from under the wing with a big fish that gave you and pops the team pool money. I noticed some mono line with leaders of only 30 lb test, that will put meat on deck with no wind and no current but lets see how that light stuff does with 30 knots in your face and a heavy southernly current.

Frank Krupa- ARE you even a NJ fisher!!! Thanks for playing 1000:1

Hookset- Probably the worst fishermen ever, screws around with jigs all day and drinks a lot of beer. 1,000,000:1

JLrotary- Gets a lot of ball busting for not fishing much because he is a family man now. I feel for you man, I am in same boat (hahaha) he has gotten big ones before and I think he still escapes to southern grounds to keep the skills up, vegas likes this guy 20:1

Joey Dah Fish- To busy yelling, “this spot sucks” to swing at the good bite. He will catch fish (and let everyone know when he does) but it wont be the big one today. 30:1

Beatrice- I don’t know a lot about you however, you pulled 3 fish right out from under Joey!! Thats makes me smile.. 75:1

Jarhead- Thinks switching his handle name will make him a better fishermen. If that were true Shrimp man Steve would have done that years ago. 100:1

Blackfish Bobby-- How can vegas talk shit about a man that puts a lot of fish in the boat and JIGS EM. By way of percentage, he catches the most fish giving him best odds to get a big one. 10:1

Sportfishusa- Still angry we didn’t decrease fares to help increase his odd at the throne. Don’t be scared and stay focused at the rail it could still happen, just not likely 80:1

Fishfinder- Starts to chirp when he walks by blackfish Bobbies cooler and makes a decision to fish shallow,(in bobbies cooler) he hates to leave fish to find fish. 200:1

Dupes- The most polite guy in this bunch of riff raff, I’m pretty sure I heard him apologizing to the crab before de-shelling it. Being a good person is a great life lesson but when in Rome sharpen those skates and let the hate fly. If Dupes tells me to go F*** myself on sat morning odds will get better, for now 50:1

PA Beer Guy- Now that I know you will gladly stop fishing to open all my beers I take from you cooler I can plan on getting drunk and fully distracting you. (I’m a pretty thirsty guy) 40:1

Broken Bobber- The fish gods (one in particular) smile on this man on this day. Vegas favorite to win 7:1

Joe The Plumber- Hacked his way on in with a luck swing, not sure who was more surprised the fish or the fishermen. 125:1

Gerry Z- It is well known Gerry is the reason dog fish are a protected species. This is a black fish tournament sir. Glad GREG is coming because he can really destroy em!!! so sad that like his brother ( i m still trying to find out what one got the looks in the family) he BHL on the hooker (now thats funny) 60:1

Kurtis - Don’t bother this man he is fishing. only talks to a select few and when he does it is funny. don’t let the lack of reports fool you this a sharpie here. 15:1

maybe i get the last three later when Gerry selects them the JV team DL list but if i don't get to it wait till I'm 6 deep around 0730 sat morning and ill give you odds. hahahaha

Last edited by hookset; 12-16-2015 at 08:27 PM..
Old 12-16-2015, 09:03 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Wink Re: PUOSU VIII Final on Mimi 12/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookset View Post
Since JMURR bailed on us for final (heard he was having nightmares about big togs on jigs) I threw together some odds to keep tradition going...

HD Marc- Found a good fish last week despite not fishing much, but the excitement of being first to board the boat screws with his head and hacks all day long. 50:1

Thing 1- Child prodigy of the legendary blackfish Bobby, trying to break out from under the wing with a big fish that gave you and pops the team pool money. I noticed some mono line with leaders of only 30 lb test, that will put meat on deck with no wind and no current but lets see how that light stuff does with 30 knots in your face and a heavy southernly current.

Hookset- Probably the worst fishermen ever, screws around with jigs all day and drinks a lot of beer. 1,000,000:1

JLrotary- Gets a lot of ball busting for not fishing much because he is a family man now. I feel for you man, I am in same boat (hahaha) he has gotten big ones before and I think he still escapes to southern grounds to keep the skills up, vegas likes this guy 20:1

Joey Dah Fish- To busy yelling, “this spot sucks” to swing at the good bite. He will catch fish (and let everyone know when he does) but it wont be the big one today. 30:1

Beatrice- I don’t know a lot about you however, you pulled 3 fish right out from under Joey!! Thats makes me smile.. 75:1

Jarhead- Thinks switching his handle name will make him a better fishermen. If that were true Shrimp man Steve would have done that years ago. 100:1

Blackfish Bobby-- How can vegas talk shit about a man that puts a lot of fish in the boat and JIGS EM. By way of percentage, he catches the most fish giving him best odds to get a big one. 10:1

Sportfishusa- Still angry we didn’t decrease fares to help increase his odd at the throne. Don’t be scared and stay focused at the rail it could still happen, just not likely 80:1

Fishfinder- Starts to chirp when he walks by blackfish Bobbies cooler and makes a decision to fish shallow,(in bobbies cooler) he hates to leave fish to find fish. 200:1

Dupes- The most polite guy in this bunch of riff raff, I’m pretty sure I heard him apologizing to the crab before de-shelling it. Being a good person is a great life lesson but when in Rome sharpen those skates and let the hate fly. If Dupes tells me to go F*** myself on sat morning odds will get better, for now 50:1

PA Beer Guy- Now that I know you will gladly stop fishing to open all my beers I take from you cooler I can plan on getting drunk and fully distracting you. (I’m a pretty thirsty guy) 40:1

Broken Bobber- The fish gods (one in particular) smile on this man on this day. Vegas favorite to win 7:1

Joe The Plumber- Hacked his way on in with a luck swing, not sure who was more surprised the fish or the fishermen. 125:1

Gerry Z- It is well known Gerry is the reason dog fish are a protected species. This is a black fish tournament sir. Glad GREG is coming because he can really destroy em!!! so sad that like his brother ( i m still trying to find out what one got the looks in the family) he BHL on the hooker (now thats funny) 60:1

Kurtis - Don’t bother this man he is fishing. only talks to a select few and when he does it is funny. don’t let the lack of reports fool you this a sharpie here. 15:1

maybe i get the last three later when Gerry selects them the JV team DL list but if i don't get to it wait till I'm 6 deep around 0730 sat morning and ill give you odds. hahahaha
Size 7 1/2 on the hat!
Old 12-16-2015, 10:04 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookset View Post

Great job fillin in for Murr, who obviously had a date hanging Christmas decorations on his girls tree instead of manning up

See you on Saturday Randy and your going down.

Maybe a little side wager to make it interesting??

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Old 12-16-2015, 11:32 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Side Wager..... did somebody say side wager ? Myself and Thing 1 are always up for wagering..... OH and that means WE ARE IN for Sat in the conditions we love best..... Hard west wind !!!!
Keeps us inshore where the PIGS inhale the JIGS.....
Old 12-16-2015, 11:47 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Once again, what did I do to get dragged into this

Have fun guys. I missed last weeks fun, and will miss it more this week!
Old 12-17-2015, 12:10 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackfish Bobby View Post
Side Wager..... did somebody say side wager ? Myself and Thing 1 are always up for wagering..... OH and that means WE ARE IN for Sat in the conditions we love best..... Hard west wind !!!!
Keeps us inshore where the PIGS inhale the JIGS.....
I knew he was a jigger the minute I laid eyes on him