NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Lab Memorial - Puosu Vi - Page 28 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 11-30-2013, 04:46 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Lab Memorial - Puosu Vi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlrotary
My post was not intended to piss anyone off or call anyone out, just some ball busting that's all.

Alright then, I also was not looking to piss anyone off either. I will take the opportunity Gerry extended to me (which I do appreciate ). If I mess up your #1 on the list anyway.
Old 11-30-2013, 04:48 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsmith
Alright then, I also was not looking to piss anyone off either. I will take the opportunity Gerry extended to me (which I do appreciate ). If I mess up your #1 on the list anyway.
If JL makes it gonna put the 2 of you on a team

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Old 11-30-2013, 04:52 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islander II
I'm in if anyone else bails!
Islander II on the waiting list.

Gerry Zagorski <><

NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Old 11-30-2013, 04:52 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Maybe we can team up Jig if I get on
Old 11-30-2013, 04:53 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Zagorski
If JL makes it gonna put the 2 of you on a team
Just saw this guess I was too late. Lol
Old 12-01-2013, 12:09 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Puosu Vi - HOUSE ODDS

1 Gerry Zagorski - Good Karma for for being the Charter Master brings his odds down to 50:1. I had him as a dark horse last year - that horse is still running

2 MVP - his good deeds and Mensch Mentality certainly go a long way. However his togging skills and Eastcoast Pursuit of same make him a favorite 5:1

3 Hartattack - certified hack - Teaming with DALES put a fork in him 75:1

4 Joey Dah Fish - Mr. High Maintenance talks the talk but still can't walk 49:1 (marginally better than the other Flying Zagorski)

5 Shrimpman Steve - hits his thumb while cracking Hermits; we'll need to hide the Hammer because it'll be used against him if we have to hear about him catching another Teen-ager 25:1

6 Stelios - newlywed with new-found vigor, always a Contender 10:1

7 Baccala - will be riding team-mate Sleeping Giant's coattails 25:1

8 Riverbassfishing - this "kid" can tog. Little known fact: is he really a kid? Compared to the Old Goats on this trip - he's still in diapers 5:1

9 Captnvinny - don't "no" Vinny - I ain't no LAB he gets the same odds as the Field 50:1

10 Blackfish Bobby - homecourt advantage is negated by his constant tending to Thing 1 and Thing 2, however no Falafels this year will be his undoing 25:1

11 Toggytime - MVP talks him up. This factoid would normally be moot, but now as an official member of TEAM Wrecking Crew, he must have some cred 20:1

12 fin s guy Dropped out and now DTats is in - If TATS boards in the number 12 spot his odds are 50:1, if he boards when he should be boarding, as an alternate, his odds drop to 15:1

13 jig smith - did he pay ? Oh yea, FALCON paid. Too bad FALCON ain't togging 35:1

14 HDMarc - don't "no" HDM - I ain't no LAB he gets the same odds as the Field 50:1

15 BottomBouncer13 - did he pay ? It's now 1-Dec - - Sea 'ya

16 darrenflynn - can he do it without Kaptain Kris - hell yea 10:1

17 D-ROD - did he pay ? It's now 1-Dec - - Sea 'ya

18 Dales529 - Blind Squirrel finds a Silver Eel 25:1 - he's my partner

19 Thing2 - youth is wasted on the young 25:1

20 Thing1 - see above 25:1

21 Reelron - White Chin with a big belly - Ron catches his lookalike and teams up with Will to grab 2-man team honors 5:1

22 Dollar Bill - does well on Private Boats but from what I saw on OE @ PUOSU V, hes' an also ran 25:1

23 jersey boy - don't "no" JB - I ain't no LAB he gets the same odds as the Field 50:1

24 Hookset - don't "no" HS - I ain't no LAB he gets the same odds as the Field 50:1

25 LeftyReeler - no bagels?, no chance 25:1

26 Foul Hook - don't "no" FH - I ain't no LAB he gets the same odds as the Field 50:1

27 dfish28 - gets some Brownie Points for his frequent, helpful posts/reports 20:1

28 Kurtis B - Silent but Deadly, has had some successful warmup trips and backed 'em up with pix (afterall 1 pic = 1000 words, it would take Kurtis 2 years to speak 1000 words ) 10:1

29 Grateful Dad - we saw his skill level at this year's RFA trip. I could brown-nose Jeff to ensure future trips on his boat, but I gotta call it like LAB would even if I never get to be Jeff's bow-monkey again, 50:1

30 Boston Pete is out and now Quanman is in - If Quan boards in the number 30 spot his odds are 50:1, if he boards when he should be boarding, as an alternate, his odds drop to 49:1

31 PA Beer Guy - thanks for the Brewski's, burp, but with JJ Bitings on board - they'll just get lost in the sauce. Sort of like an ordinary Togger against the Elite, 35:1

32 M Rod - did he pay ? And he's supposed to run the supplemental pool ? It's now 1-Dec - - Sea 'ya

33 JMurr711 - the Philly Phanatic is energized by all the Trash Fish he collects and turns a few heads 20:1

34 Sportfishing - too many Miller Lattes for breakfast is his undoing 35:1

35 ReelNauti - thinks he's on the CockRobin and proves you can't catch Tog on an A47, 35:1

36 Mike Garone - would take him seriously if he didn't hold his rod upside-down when togging, and no - it's not even a Spiral 25:1

37 Krueger - NJ DEvils karma works well on this trip 15:1

38 Former PUOSU 1 winner Scotty - always a Contender, never a Pretender; but sticka Fork in him if he's wearing that Flyers hat 15:1

39 Former PUOSU 3 winner Rob B - don't "no" RB - I ain't no LAB he should get the same odds as the Field, but as a former winner he gets some respect - NOT 35:1

40 Former PUOSU 4 winner LAB won this so only fitting to give it to his long time partner in crime Broken Bobber - I know we're all thrilled that you're joining us Tom and we're pulling for you. Can't make you the odds-on favorite though - in my eyes you're still a rookie on NJFishing trips 15:1

Having struggled thru these last 40 entries it makes me even more amazed at the brilliance, insight and camraderie that Mike brought to the table EVERYTIME I came in contact with him. I miss 'ya Mike and thank you for making me a better NJ fisherman and writer !!
Old 12-01-2013, 05:57 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: Lab Memorial - Puosu Vi

Nice job on the odds! But me at 5:1 ? I see what you did, You figure this will make my 7 5/8 head even bigger thus I won't be able to get my hat on and can't possibly win with cold ears!

I FISH I VOTE I MARCHED (BOTH TIMES.)

Last edited by Reelron; 12-01-2013 at 06:13 PM..
Old 12-01-2013, 06:02 AM
Owner NJFishing.com

I love it Larry!! The Charter Master would be proud.

Thanks for doing this. Much appreciated since now you will have to field all the crying about the odds you set.

Speaking of which, I see you have MVP as the favorite. Good deeds never go unpunished and that dog don't hunt and hasn't on every one of the past PUOSU trips. I guess the sun shines on every dogs a$$ once and a while but 5-1 I think your crystal ball is a little foggy

Gerry Zagorski <><

NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area

Last edited by Gerry Zagorski; 12-01-2013 at 06:37 AM..
Old 12-01-2013, 06:49 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

will jump on if you need anymore? If not catch them up boys and have a great time.
Old 12-01-2013, 05:30 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Nice write up on the odds Larry. My odds should be much higher no matter when I board.

And you know Scotty will be wearing that disgusting Flyers hat, LOL

Last edited by DaveTats; 12-01-2013 at 05:39 PM..