NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Lab Memorial - Puosu Vi - Page 25 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 11-27-2013, 03:12 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

Default Re: Lab Memorial - Puosu Vi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfishingusa
What happened to davetats on the list of alternates?
He got in and took FinSguys spot.

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Old 11-27-2013, 03:12 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfishingusa
What happened to davetats on the list of alternates?
Dtats #12, Quanman #30
Old 11-27-2013, 03:13 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudsprtfsh1
Give my spot up, not going to make this trip
Got it Lou. Sorry you can't make it and thanks for the heads up.

Loud out and Mike Garone in.

Gerry Zagorski <><

NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area

Last edited by Gerry Zagorski; 11-27-2013 at 03:20 PM..
Old 11-27-2013, 03:24 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Just saw this breaking news report on TMZ. Rumor has it that new team is being formed to fish the PUOSU VI out of Belmar NJ on the Ocean Explorer on 12/8/13. Reports are coming in that two NJfishing members have been hitting local boats from SI down to Barnegat sharpening there skills for this historic event and putting together some impressive catches even on days when fish are not chewing. We have photographs on file of new two member team having dinner at secret location in Brooklyn with marketing mogul Jay Z who has been working to bring this two many team together in Blockbuster deal not seen since the Hershel Walker trade in the late 80's. Negotiations have been difficult as these two sharpies like to fly under the radar and let their catching do the talking for them. Being the event is for a good cause and both were friends with Lab they are thinking of getting together to help the cause.

Leaks of this partnership are starting to get around as some of the top Blackfisherman in the state are dropping from this event like flies. Final details are not in but we have been notified from reliable sources that a secret package is in route to owner of NJfishing Gerry Zagorski with full details of the merger. Once word gets out there is a good chance that the Ocean Explorer will be a ghost town on 12/8 as few mortals will want to do battle with this group of stone cold blackfish sharpies. Hopefully members will not be scared away and show up for the event and PUOSU. Please stay tuned for future updates.
Old 11-27-2013, 03:40 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

Bring it on Alex!! Will be awaiting the details of the soon to be "Failed" merger.

Gerry Zagorski <><

NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area

Last edited by Gerry Zagorski; 11-27-2013 at 03:46 PM..
Old 11-27-2013, 04:45 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

"Originally Posted by Quanman
I have Boston Pete's spot! That's gotta be some good Karma right there. "

You got this brother...good luck!

Bummed I can't make this trip.
Old 11-27-2013, 05:04 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default Re: Lab Memorial - Puosu Viy

The LEGACY from Staten Island had the pleasure of having one of the members of this rumored 2 man team onboard yesterday for a day of blackfishing. Conditions were much better than weatherman predicted. We fished south all day and had a decent slow steady pick through out the day ending up one shy of our NY limit. Would have had a double Jersey limit but we only keep 16 inch plus fish. Mystery team member had 10 NY keepers to help fill our cooler.**Can not show his picture at this time as we had to sign a disclosure agreement before**official announcement is made. Trust me, the ladies were in force at The Tiki Bar awaiting his triumphant return.

I hope to get this masked man back on the grounds Friday to bloody the decks with a fall bluefin early and then more blackfish. He gets it done from Rhode Island to Maryland.
Old 11-28-2013, 11:02 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanman
I have Boston Pete's spot! That's gotta be some good Karma right there.
You gonna be wearin that hat again? Do me a favor if you bring that homemade wine again please keep it out of my reach, I'm still hung-ova from 2011 . Got a couple of trips coming up to get ready. I don't need a teammate to prop me up I'll fly solo like the "LONE WOLF". Just be careful if you start to get a bite I'll be in your back pocket so keep it on the down low. I'm lurkin in the shadows! F.H. p.s. Happy Turkey Day yall

Last edited by Foul Hook; 11-28-2013 at 11:11 AM..
Old 11-28-2013, 03:54 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

A few Updates as trip date approaches:
As per rules on page 1 date to get paid up and secure your spot is 12/1/13.

Enclosed are payment details:
Fare for each trip is $125. That includes fair, tip, bait (greens/whiteleggars) and pool. Any money's left over will be donated to the family. Pay Pal is preferred for the Ocean Explorer trip but if you have to be a pain in the a$$ and can’t figure out Pay Pal, go ahead and write a check.
Paypal address is njfishing@aol.com send it as a gift not payment for services. Make sure to include your screen name in the comments section. Mailing address if you want to send a check is NJfishing.com 17 Montview Road Edison NJ 08837. Make sure and put your screen name on the check.

As per Charter masters rules if you back out of trip and a replacement is not found you are responsible to either find replacement or pay your fare.
Your Fare will include you into the pool. Separate pool is being run by M-Rod for high hook 2 man team competition. He will be collecting the separate pool monies for this side bet. With that being said when money gets involved people sometimes do not act appropriately. I am sure nothing like that is going to happen with this group. Any kind of cheating will not be permitted. No giving buddy fish to help them make the cut or sharing fish with members in team competition to help win pool. Any violators observed doing anything unethical will be automatically disqualified.
Remember what this trip is really all about. Helping a family in need, keeping the memory of our friend LAB alive and having a great time.

For sponsors and members of the site who want to contribute to the raffle please post so we can add your name to list of prizes. Free trip, gift certificates etc.. For those who can not make trip but still want to donate we will make your donation eligible for chance to win raffle prizes. Dec 8th is right around the corner so do not wait till the last minute to contribute to the cause.

If you are planning to bring some food or whatever please post so we can keep list updated.

All we need now is for mother nature to bless us with some good conditions and some hungry tog. Wishing the best to everyone and their families.
In one way or another we all have a lot to be grateful for.

Happy Thanksgiving.
Old 11-28-2013, 08:23 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP
Hey Pinky,

Saw cover girl on the Fisherman Magazine trying to steal your thunder all decked out in Pink.
Fishing pink Avet reel and custom pink rod. Looks like you have some competition.
I saw that MVP...guess I better get out there and start doing something then. We'll be out on OE tomorrow begging the fishing Gods to keep the blackfish bite on. Good luck on the PUOSU next week.