NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Lab Memorial - Puosu Vi - Page 11 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 11-06-2013, 06:13 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Lab Memorial - Puosu Vi

Ok guys WTF? My expectation was a lot of trash talking. Are you guys going soft on me? I suck as a black fisherman but I imagine that in just a few short days of practice I can kick your butts!!!! I will bring my Mickey pole and some bobbers and show you how it's done!!! Let the games begin please. LAB would have wanted it that way!!!
Old 11-06-2013, 06:18 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Dah Fish
Ok guys WTF? My expectation was a lot of trash talking. Are you guys going soft on me? I suck as a black fisherman but I imagine that in just a few short days of practice I can kick your butts!!!! I will bring my Mickey pole and some bobbers and show you how it's done!!! Let the games begin please. LAB would have wanted it that way!!!
Going to lay down a side bet here... How many rigs Joey is going to loose. The over/under is pegged at 10.

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Old 11-06-2013, 06:23 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Zagorski
Going to lay down a side bet here... How many rigs Joey is going to loose. The over/under is pegged at 10.
And probably say that it I quit fishing I'm done at least 4 times!!!! Ok you are on I say I lose 6 rigs
Old 11-06-2013, 07:19 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:

Ok Joey you asked for it. Be careful what you wish for. I normally do not like to talk SMACK as I normally let my cooler at the end of the day do my speaking for me most of the time. I have not fished with you but I will be happy to give you a blackfishing spanking you will not forget on 12/8. The only thing I am worried about is that you may like that kind of thing.
I will even hook them and pass the rod to you so you can feel what a keeper feels like.
Old 11-06-2013, 07:29 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP
Ok Joey you asked for it. Be careful what you wish for. I normally do not like to talk SMACK as I normally let my cooler at the end of the day do my speaking for me most of the time. I have not fished with you but I will be happy to give you a blackfishing spanking you will not forget on 12/8. The only thing I am worried about is that you may like that kind of thing.
I will even hook them and pass the rod to you so you can feel what a keeper feels like.
Alex, it that you talking?
Old 11-06-2013, 07:30 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP
Don't worry about me I will wear my big boy diaper I may get luck!!! You never know!!!
Old 11-06-2013, 08:29 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

So True. You may want to ask Larry if you can join team Blind Squirrel.
Old 11-06-2013, 09:12 PM
Administrator

I can't associate with the likes of them I will prevail on my own merits and skills or cry like a little girly man if I come up short!!
Old 11-06-2013, 09:58 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
I can't associate with the likes of them. . .
That's harsh NANCY
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Team Blind Squirrel.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	65527  
Old 11-07-2013, 08:47 AM
Owner NJFishing.com

Hmmmm - seems like the throw down has been made. How many on the Blind Squirrel team on this trip Larry?

A little face off and side bet against Team Flying Zagorski Brothers ?? We can make it total number of keepers perhaps ??

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area

Last edited by Gerry Zagorski; 11-07-2013 at 08:54 AM..