NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

6 Pack Mate for Sat/Sun ( - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Classifieds
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Classifieds Use this board to post your FISHING related items for sale or trade. Non fishing related items belong in Non Fishing.

Old 01-29-2018, 02:26 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default 6 Pack Mate for Sat/Sun (Sandy Hook)

Looking for weekend..(Sat/Sun) mate for a Sandy Hook charter fishing business. Experienced Only Replies please.

This is for INSHORE charter fishing trips for Stripers and Fluke. MUST have a solid knowledge of the following areas: filleting fish, most common knots, tying rigs, throwing a castnet, shucking clams and cutting bait per my techniques. You will also clean the boat when the charter is over. Arrive at 6 am PROMPTLY.

MUST be punctual and responsible, friendly and patient with my loyal customers. Prefer a retired person who loves to fish and help others fish too. NO CAPTAINS NEED APPLY.

Salary and customer gratuities make for a well paid day if you're good with my customers. No wannabe's..........only serious and experienced inquiries apply. If you've never done this before, don't waste my time. I'm not here to teach.

You will be required to take a pre-employment drug test and do random drug testing during the year.

Must supply current references with names and phone numbers...I will check all references. thank you.

My deepest appreciation to site owner Gerry Z for allowing me to post this ad here.

Last edited by Capt John; 01-29-2018 at 02:36 PM..