NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

PALMERS STRIPER/tog/seabass intro - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Bait and Tackle Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Bait and Tackle Talk Use this board to talk about Bait and Tackle and see offers from our Bait and Tackle Sponsors

Old 09-09-2012, 01:42 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default PALMERS STRIPER/tog/seabass intro

Hi guys hoping to let everyone know what i have for the upcoming striper/tog/seabass season...as well as cod and the rush of blues crashing bait this fall.
Our metals are top notch and are made of top quality components.
Best chrome plater on the east coast does my jigs.
The painted jigs are done by me and sealed always with two coats of devcon 2 ton 30 min epoxy..they will stand up to the toothy critters.
My sand eels are the best on the coast..there are three guys with this mold i am one of them..if my name isn't on the package your not getting palmers
there is a difference!
I am the only tackle guy i know making pre-tied belmar rigs for tog.
2 Double hook versions..and a single hook.
The sea bass jig rig is awesome and takes some really nice fish!
Here are some pics

Last edited by PALMERS TACKLE; 10-24-2014 at 08:36 AM..
Old 09-09-2012, 01:46 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: PALMERS STRIPER/tog/seabass intro

All of our teasers are tops and hand tied by me sealed with epoxy..we know how to tie ---our hair will not pull out guaranteed!
Check out our website at www.palmersbucktails.com
thanks and sorry for the spam--but as a new guy on the site-- i wanted to get the word out here
Old 09-09-2012, 06:25 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Welcome to the site Tony!!!

By all means.......spam away here in this forum. That is what its here for. ( As well as tackle related topics, questions.) You wont be alone....I do it all of the time!

BTW..... Palmers Bucktails are top notch. I know the recent bucktail wars that have been going on, but they are worth a look. Hand made, hand painted and not a newcomer to the NJ crowd. Palmers Jigs have been around for a long time.

Maybe you can make that known, Tony......alot of new companies surfacing lately, I do not want you to get confused with them. ( not that there is anything wrong with a new company, just thought you should make it clearer). Palmers may be new to the NJFishing Forums, but not they are not a new company.

Good luck here.......looking forward to the input.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:18 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Tony, welcome aboard. You will be a great addition to a great fishing website. I saw where you say your hair doesnt fall out. Some guys advertise cheap bucktails, but, hey what good are they if the hair falls out and the paint falls off????
Palmer lures= US made, top quality!!!
Old 09-12-2012, 08:20 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyCoast
Welcome to the site Tony!!!

By all means.......spam away here in this forum. That is what its here for. ( As well as tackle related topics, questions.) You wont be alone....I do it all of the time!

BTW..... Palmers Bucktails are top notch. I know the recent bucktail wars that have been going on, but they are worth a look. Hand made, hand painted and not a newcomer to the NJ crowd. Palmers Jigs have been around for a long time.

Maybe you can make that known, Tony......alot of new companies surfacing lately, I do not want you to get confused with them. ( not that there is anything wrong with a new company, just thought you should make it clearer). Palmers may be new to the NJFishing Forums, but not they are not a new company.

Good luck here.......looking forward to the input.
Thanks TOm --YEs guys and Gals as Tom has said i have been around for years and am not a newbie tackle guy. I stand behind my products and pride myself on making quality affordable tackle..Glad to join the board with competitors like Jersey Tackle, Kevin bogan(fish poison) and others here, who pride themselves in what they do and wake up everyday with the customer in mind.
THanks guys
Old 09-12-2012, 02:30 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: PALMERS STRIPER/tog/seabass intro

Love the sand ells and the Sea bass rigs do you also make Porgy rigs
Old 09-13-2012, 08:08 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topeka Boy
Love the sand ells and the Sea bass rigs do you also make Porgy rigs
No sorry i don't make porgy rigs. I know so many guys love fishing for porgies --i'd rather bang my head against a wall ..but ....toggies, sea bass and stripers for me, fall/winter
NEW SEABASS JIG RIGS COMING OUT IN A DAY OR SO...
IF YOU LIKE THE POWER OF THE CHICKEN!!!! NUCLEAR CHICKEN THAT IS!!
3/8 NUKE jig heads designed for use and MATCH PERFECTLY with the NUke chicken 3" shrimp or ghost shrimp These are Killer for nice sea bass and will put meat in the cooler.