NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

PUOSU II - Saturday January 9, 2010 - Page 46 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2009, 06:18 PM
Site Moderator

Default PUOSU II - Saturday January 9, 2010

I took a poll and less than 30 people said they would go regardless of which boat.

I did research (with some help from Tony Bogan) and it looks like the black fish limit will be the normal 4 fish starting in January; not smaller creel limit or closed.

What I need now is a real list to decide which direction to go. To go with either of the bigger, sponsor boats I would need 40 people to commit to the trip. If I can't get that many people then I'll go with the smaller boat and limit the trip to 25.

the trip WILL be held on January 9th. It's a Saturday. We will fish out of the Manasquan River. We will fish either Long Branch/Sea Girt/Axel Carlson OR Barnegat/Garden State North; completely depending on where the fish are at that time. The southern trip is slightly more expensive so the fare will be ~ $5-$10 more. I do NOT have the exact cost at this time as it is dependent on who we sail with. The trip will cost ~ $95 each. This will be fare, tip, white leggers, pool AND $5 each angler to be donated to RFA.

The sign-up for the trip will be given ADVANCED noticed. The sign-up will be open to ANY member of njfishing.com; PERIOD. NO ONE will be allowed to sign-up early OR for anyone else. There will be a CROWN for this year's winner. Gerry, njfishing.com OR LAB are NOT responsible for ANY injuries incurred from flying bank sinkers if you choose to fish by Scooter. Boarding will occur in the order that you sign up for the trip.

This is NOT a sign-up thread; that will come later.

Please post in this thread if you SERIOUSLY want on this trip. I will crunch the numbers and see what we need to do after this list is generated.
NJ DEVILS