NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Lookin For Another Boat - Page 3 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Classifieds
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Classifieds Use this board to post your FISHING related items for sale or trade. Non fishing related items belong in Non Fishing.

Old 12-13-2012, 09:45 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Lookin For Another Boat

Gerry we love our 34 atlantic express they only made them from 89 to 92 but we have been very happy with it crusies 25 knts with 370 h volvos at a mile a gallon
Old 12-27-2012, 08:49 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

I know nothing about personal boats. I go on party boats. But, when I see a Parker on the water, I always think to myself hopefully someday. I think they are beautiful boats you are safe from the weather while driving. As I said, I am no expert. But the Parker in my mind is a nice looking boat.

Mom, I love you so much and I will never stop missing you.
Old 12-27-2012, 03:42 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Good luck in your search, Gerry. After seeing Inishman's input, I think I should tell you that my Parker is a real smooth riding, and comfortable CC. I have the 23se, which is a modified hull and drafts very little. I can move in 18"of water with 4 200+ passengers. But your search may bring you to a 25 or 28ft. cabin or CC, with the deep draft. They have twins, and ride the bigger water better. If you're still looking in April, you're welcome to take a ride with me, but sorry Gerry, it's not for sale. Did I mention how handsome it is, also? LOL A very healthy 2013 to you, and all........ Papa