NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Lab Memorial - Puosu Vi - Page 66 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 12-23-2013, 02:51 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: PUOSU Final Reschedule Sunday 1/5

I am in for round 2.

As for the "Life's A Beach" decals. There are 11 left, I will have them with me.

$5.00 each.

I FISH I VOTE I MARCHED (BOTH TIMES.)
Old 12-23-2013, 08:57 PM
PUOSU Tog Master

Default Re: PUOSU Final Reschedule Sunday 1/5

In!
Old 12-24-2013, 01:00 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

Not that I will be competing with you all for the crown since I did not qualify, but just be forwarned I got an uexpected Xmas present that if I were, you'd all be in trouble. A brand new Fish Poison Tog Rod...

A little back story. We were out fishing with some guests on our boat and one of my buds was using my Custom Kevin Bogan Striper rod and the tip snapped when he locked up the spool trying to get it off a snag. Chaulked it up to operator error and called Kevin to see if he could cut down the tip and salvage the rod.

Much to my surprise Kevin said he could do that for free, or I could throw $60 at it and get a brand new Tog Stick with my choice of color for the wraps. Needless to say I was thrilled and Kevin delivered as promised.

It's times like this that reinforce my decision to shop local small businesses.

Can't wait to try it out. Had it wrapped gold and blue to match my new Avet SXJ...

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Old 12-24-2013, 01:28 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Zagorski
Not that I will be competing with you all for the crown since I did not qualify, but just be forwarned I got an uexpected Xmas present that if I were, you'd all be in trouble. A brand new Fish Poison Tog Rod...

A little back story. We were out fishing with some guests on our boat and one of my buds was using my Custom Kevin Bogan Striper rod and the tip snapped when he locked up the spool trying to get it off a snag. Chaulked it up to operator error and called Kevin to see if he could cut down the tip and salvage the rod.

Much to my surprise Kevin said he could do that for free, or I could throw $60 at it and get a brand new Tog Stick with my choice of color for the wraps. Needless to say I was thrilled and Kevin delivered as promised.

Can't wait to try it out. Had it wrapped gold and blue to match my new Avet SXJ...

Bad move on Kevin's part. He may have to retract his "guaranteed to catch big fish!" statement now that Gerry owns one.

Last edited by kurtisb; 12-24-2013 at 05:29 PM..
Old 12-24-2013, 02:30 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtisb
Bad move on Kevin's part. He may have to retract his "guaranteed to catch big fish!" statement now that Jerry owns one.
LOL

Gerry Zagorski <><

NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Old 12-24-2013, 05:24 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Gerry

If this is how your friends treat you I am afraid to think what your enemy's would treat you. No RESPECT. You may just have to break out your new combo on the trip a catch a double digit just to show them the only reason you did not qualify is that you did not want to show everybody up.

Merry Christmas Brother
Old 12-24-2013, 07:01 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP
Gerry

If this is how your friends treat you I am afraid to think what your enemy's would treat you. No RESPECT. You may just have to break out your new combo on the trip a catch a double digit just to show them the only reason you did not qualify is that you did not want to show everybody up.

Merry Christmas Brother
No disrespect meant, just having fun. Merry Christmas everyone. See you on the 5th.
Old 12-24-2013, 09:26 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtisb
No disrespect meant, just having fun. Merry Christmas everyone. See you on the 5th.
No offense taken Kurtis... All in good fun and I for one love the trash takin. With friends like you guys who need enemas

Gerry Zagorski <><

NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Old 12-25-2013, 05:05 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: PUOSU Final Reschedule Sunday 1/5

Merry Christmas everyone...!

Gerry if you have some hoodies in 2xl can you bring 2 for me...grey or black...and
Great choice of rod, since i got my Bogan rod its hard to pick up anything else,probably why i have two bottom setups from Kevin. Along with a really nice spinner, all: black, red, and gold, to match -penn, avet, and red power pro ...
www.quality1stcompanies.com
Old 12-25-2013, 12:04 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Zagorski

Perhaps some one can give you a bunch of rigs and sinkers for Christmas too. I hear those new Poison Rods don't help the operator on snags