NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

4 Penn Senator 114H 6/0’s - Vintage Matching Set - $225 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Classifieds
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Classifieds Use this board to post your FISHING related items for sale or trade. Non fishing related items belong in Non Fishing.

Old 02-11-2015, 09:28 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default 4 Penn Senator 114H 6/0’s - Vintage Matching Set - $225

I am selling 4 vintage PENN Senator 114H 6/0 reels. As the photos show, they have some normal wear but are in good cosmetic and very good functional shape. The chrome parts - seat, rings, crank, star, lever, posts and hardware all have normal wear and weathering but are all in solid shape. The spools have very little wear and sit and spin great with excellent bearings. The side plates are in very good shape with some normal surface wear. They all crank well with very good gears, loud clickers and solid anti-reverse. The drags work nicely with a full range – strong, variable and smooth.

These reels are ideal for a variety of uses – deep dropping for tilefish, trolling for tuna, shark fishing, wire line trolling for bass or grouper, as kite reels for live baiting tuna, sharks, sails, etc. These are the reels that made PENN a legend and they will outlast your time on the water. The reels have seen little to no use in the past 20 seasons and I stripped the line from them to show the condition of the spools and overall reels. They are ready for the upcoming season immediately.

They are $65/each or discounted to $225 for the set of 4. The photos tell the story and I will send additional hi res photos of each reel to interested buyers. Check out the condition of the spools, wooden reel handles with no chips or cracks, and the side plates. Own a piece of fishing history by texting me at 917.602. zero one two two or stephenjrhodes3 at gmail.com if you are serious about purchasing the set. The last PENN reel set that I put online sold in less than a week, so act fast before they are gone.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6076.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	80360   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6077.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	80361   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6078.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	80362   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6096.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	80363   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6097.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	80364  

Old 03-03-2015, 09:38 AM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default Re: 4 Penn Senator 114H 6/0’s - Vintage Matching Set - $225

These reels are still available since a deal with a person overseas just fell through. They are in great shape and will outlast your fishing career. Built rock solid by Penn during its glory years of producing overbuilt fishing equipment.