NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Jersey Shore Boat Sale and Expo 9/21 - 23 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Boating
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Boating Use this board to discuss anything related to boats and boating in NJ

Old 09-06-2012, 10:44 AM
Owner NJFishing.com

Default Jersey Shore Boat Sale and Expo 9/21 - 23

Jersey Shore Boat Sale & Expo Cruises into FirstEnergy Park This Month Bigger Than Ever

Manasquan, NJ- The 2012 Fall Jersey Shore Boat Sale & Expo will take place at FirstEnergy Park, home of the Lakewood BlueClaws, in Lakewood, NJ September 21- 23, 2012. This great boating sales event will feature new and pre-owned boats and accessories for sale by New Jersey's premier marine retailers including brand new 2013 models.

The event, unlike any other outdoor boating event in the state, is organized by the Marine Trades Association of New Jersey (MTA/NJ) to offer a low cost, one stop opportunity to consumers and marine retailers at an extremely convenient and popular venue. Each of the five Jersey Shore Boat Sale & Expos held at the BlueClaws stadium has been a success. Attendees have given positive feedback on the variety of products available, ease of access to explore all of the boats, and the low cost to attend.

The Jersey Shore Boat Sale & Expo will feature a great lineup of new boats including 2013 models, boating products, accessories, and services. The show offers consumers a chance to easily climb aboard a wide selection of boats and the opportunity to cash in on some of the best pricing of the season. The 2012 show is expected to be the biggest one yet, with close to 60 different boat brands from manufacturers including: Alumacraft, Avalon, Alweld, Bennington, Bentley Pontoons, Boston Whaler, Carolina Classic, Carolina Skiff, Carolina Cats, Chaparral, Clearwater, Cobalt, Cobia, Crownline, Edgewater, Formula, Four Winns, Fun Chaser, Glacier Bay, Grady White, Godfrey, Glastron, HydraSports, Jupiter, Kawasaki Jet Skis, Key West, Larson, Livingston, Maycraft, Monterey, NauticStar, North Coast, Palm Beach Pontoons, Pathfinder, Premier Pontoons, Pursuit, Regal, Regulator, Rinker, Robalo, Sailfish, Sea Fox, Sea Hunt, Southwind, Starcraft, Steiger Craft, Sting Ray, Striper, Sylvan, Sundance Skiff, Tidewater, Triumph, Veranda, Wellcraft, Yamaha Sport Boats and Yamaha Wave Runners[/font]. Attendees can also shop the Boaters Marketplace and meet with vendors for their boating needs, including engines, accessories and services.

KIDS COVE The interactive program keeps the youngest generation of boaters captivated with the marine and boating lifestyle all weekend long. Jenkinson's Aquarium of Point Pleasant will have touch tanks and displays for the children to get a hands-on experience of marine life in the Kids Cove. New Jersey Sea Grant Consortium, located on Sandy Hook, will also offer hands on experience casting a fishing pole and teaching participants about local marine life. The Kids Cove will include craft projects to keep the future generation of boaters busy and happy.

Free Children's Boating Safety & Environmental Classes will be taught by NJ Boating Safety Classes. These free ½ hour classes will include information on boating safety for children using a boating safety coloring book, making it a fun and exciting learning experience! Additionally, each child will receive a PFD Panda Award Certificate indicating their promise to use a life jacket when heading out onto the water.

A new addition to the show is the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary's Join the USCGA for a fun learning experience about the impact of pollution on our ecosystems and marine life. See and learn what you can do to make a difference to where we all live, work and play.

West Marine will be bringing back the popular Kayak Pool that was previously featured at the show. Attendees will be able to float around on a kayak to test one out, practice their skills, or just have some fun in the pool.

The Jersey Shore Boat Sale & Expo offers a unique and affordable opportunity to meet with and shop from the top boat dealers and retailers in the state. The cost for a family of four to attend is less than ten dollars along with convenient parking located right next to the entrance of the show, stated Melissa Danko, MTA/NJ Executive Director. New Jersey's boating opportunities are endless and the Jersey Shore Boat Sale & Expo has just what you need to get out on the water and continue your boating excitement this year

Event details including directions, a list of exhibitors and highlights can be found online at JerseyBoatExpo.com. Admission is only $2.00 per person, 12 and younger are free with ample free parking. The event will run from 11am - 6pm on Friday, 10am- 6pm on Saturday and 10am- 5pm on Sunday.

All proceeds from the event will go back to the MTA/NJ to support its efforts to promote and protect the recreational boating industry in New Jersey. Businesses interested in exhibiting should contact the MTA/NJ office at 732-292-1051, info@mtanj.org, or visit jerseyboatexpo.com for an application as soon as possible.

The Marine Trades Association of New Jersey (MTA/NJ), established in 1972, is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting, advancing and protecting the recreational marine industry and waterways in the State of New Jersey. The MTA/NJ is dedicated to the interests of the industry as a whole for the benefit of its individual members and the consumers whom they serve
[
For a printable version, please click here.

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area

Last edited by Gerry Zagorski; 09-06-2012 at 10:49 AM..
Old 09-06-2012, 10:48 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Jersey Shore Boat Sale and Expo 9/21 - 23

Hey Gerry, I think you need to re-post.

"For the rich there is therapy for the rest of us there is fishing"

"A bad day of fishing turns into a good day of drinking" ����
Old 09-21-2012, 08:30 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Was there today to check out some things. the regular marinas were there. I have a 26' Seaswirl so I am bit biased. I like the 2012 they has with the AK top There was a nice selection of Sea Hunt's and a sweet BW for 200k+.

Not many vendors. I think the used boats had more traffic than the new ones. Alot of people there at noon when I was there for a Fri.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:25 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

I went to the show yesterday, had a great time. The vendors had a nice variety of boats, and PWC. The outdoor setting with the great weather was perfect!

I usually go to 2/3 shows a year including the AC show in February, and the one in Edison. I was surprised to see so many Yamaha Outboards. My guess would be 90 percent of the outboards where Yamahas and the other 10 percent to ETECH and Mercury.

Why? Are that that good? Do they offer the best deals to the Marinas? Do they offer the best deals to the boaters?

I am looking to re-power in the next few years and would like some input?

Thanks

John