NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Tackle Bait Station w/ Sink off the deck of a Boston Whaler - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Classifieds
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Classifieds Use this board to post your FISHING related items for sale or trade. Non fishing related items belong in Non Fishing.

Old 08-23-2012, 01:50 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Tackle Bait Station w/ Sink off the deck of a Boston Whaler

Guys I have Bait cutting station with a sink off of a whaler that I picked up a couple months ago for a project we were going to buy. We never got the boat and the piece doesn't work with the layout of our new boat. I do have the piece listed on ebay and you can check it out there (Search Tackle Station) I will take best offer on the item and it can be picked up in the Keyport area. This is a great item to customize your fishing boat. It is designed to go against the bolster on the starboard side behind the helm and measures approx 2' x 2' and is around waist high. It has a spring loaded top with a cutting board and sink underneth, A large pull out draw on the left side (facing port) which could easily be converted to hold plano boxes and a knife and pliers storage area facing the stern in the the front of the piece. This is not an item made of starboard it is a FACTORY piece off of a 150,000 Whaler.
Monmouth Cove Marina, Port Monmouth, NJ
Old 08-28-2012, 11:28 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Tackle Bait Station w/ Sink off the deck of a Boston Whaler

how much will you take for it? let me know what your bottom line it, would be a great rigging station for at the dock!