NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Sponsors/ Donations Towards The March - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fisheries Management/Regulations
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fisheries Management/Regulations This board is closed for posting but will serve as an archieve for all Fisheries Management and Regulations posts from other boards.

Old 02-03-2010, 09:57 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Sponsors/ Donations Towards The March

Not Sure If It Is Right For Me To Start This Thread But To All That Are Going And That Cant Make It People May Have Some Resources That Can Help The Day And The Cause

I Have Received Some Positive Feedback About Doing Hand Towels And Ponchos For The Event

I Spoke To My Ink Distributor ( Charles Jessup Inc,) Who Actually Is A Fisherman And Has Numerous Caught Fish Hanging In His Show Room And He Said He Can Donate A Quart Of Ink For Printing On The Hand Towels We May Need More But I Was Thankful For Him To Offer A Quart Of Ink When We Are Ready To Print

I Dont Want This Thread To Turn Into A Debate Just A Thread That We Can Get Some Positive Contributions Towards The Cause
Whether You Will Be Attending Or Not It Is Important To Know That The Date, And The Buses Are Real And This Is Happening And It Will Take A Collective Effort From Everyone Who Fishes To Help Out If They Can Even If They Can Not Attend Or Just Choose Not To Attend Having My Own Business I Take 1 Week A Year For Disney For My Family Other Than That It Is Almost Impossible To Take Off So I Do Understand Not Getting Off From Work As Being A Valid Reason Especially In This Economy

I Will Try To Come Up With A List Or Ask People To Add To This Thread What They Can Donate Or What They Think Should Be Donated

One Idea, It Maybe Cold So If Anyone Has A Connect Or A Local Store That May Want To Donate Some Hand Warmers ( Like I Said Anything Can Help)
Old 02-03-2010, 10:44 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Sponsors/ Donations Towards The March

Thanks for the passion Shirtguy. Perhaps someone can donate a .PERIOD. because it appears that your keyboard doesn't have one !!

See 'ya on the AH bus on the 24th !!
Old 02-03-2010, 10:56 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

I suggested before possibly doing a raffle to help raise moeny for SSSF and RFA.

Do you think if we wrote to Cabela's or Bass Pro Shops which are two companies that would take hits if we loose fishing do you think they would donate handwarms etc. Not looking for handouts I can bring my own handwarmers, but maybe they would support us.

T-shirt guy. Please let me know if I can be of any help (handing things out at march etc) I will be on AH bus
Old 02-03-2010, 11:02 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Guys,
Hang tight. After speaking with Capt TB there is a lot of work going on behind the scenes with all 12 Organizers Nationwide on the March, including signs, promotion etc.

Official word should come out soon until then hold on to the passion as it will be needed.

Thanks