NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

2005 Grady White 265 Express For Sale - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Classifieds
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Classifieds Use this board to post your FISHING related items for sale or trade. Non fishing related items belong in Non Fishing.

Old 09-19-2018, 01:07 PM
NJFishing.com Member

Default 2005 Grady White 265 Express For Sale

For Sale as is:

2005 Grady White 265 Express with dual Yamaha engines (225 HP each). Both engines had the dry exhaust corrosion repaired a few years ago. The Starboard engine runs perfectly normal, whereas the Port engine has corrosion both on the block and the head. Due to a medical condition, I have just developed, it does not pay for me to repair the port engine. Otherwise the boat is in great condition with many extras that all work. The boat has been maintained every season by Gateway Marina in Highlands, NJ. Aside from the standard equipment, which comes with the 2005, 265 Express, please find below Additional and Upgraded Equipment for the boat. I have attached 1 picture, which shows the hardtop and helm enclosures, etc, (sorry about position of the photo but I could not rotate it) will post more when I take some - wasn't planning on selling the boat; therefore; I don't have photos to post. If interested, please email me at wmhorne@optonline.net or call me at 908-930-6472. Asking price is $20,000 as is.

ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT - all in good working order
Raymarine E-120 Display with latest Software Updates
Raymarine E-80 Display with latest Software Updates
Raymarine Integrated Radar
Raymarine Auto Pilot ST-70
GPS Chart Plotter
Dual Frequency Fish Finder
Depth Finder with In Hull Depth Transducer P-79

UPGRATED EQUIPMENT - all in good working order
Lewmar Pro-Series/Fish Windless – Installed 2016
New 10 Gal. Waste Holding Tank with new Macerator Pump & Volume Level Indicator – Just Installed Sept 2018 (Not Used)
New 8’ Digital VHF Antenna - Just Installed Sept 2018 (Not Used)
New Icom VHF Radio with GPS (IC-M424G) - Just Installed Sept 2018 (Not Used)

Bill
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0068.jpg
Views:	851
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	128197  
Old 10-13-2018, 01:03 PM
NJFishing.com Member

Default Re: 2005 Grady White 265 Express For Sale

To all readers of this excellent site, my boat is now off the market. It was sold to a member of this site and both of us are very happy with the deal we negotiated. I want to thank all that replied and showed interest in the boat. Gerry, if you want to remove this post because the boat was sold, please do so, just wanted to let people know (who expressed interest) that it’s off the market. Thanks