NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Grady White Gulf Stream - Very NICE Family Cruising and Fishing Boat - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Classifieds
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Classifieds Use this board to post your FISHING related items for sale or trade. Non fishing related items belong in Non Fishing.

Old 11-06-2015, 01:54 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Grady White Gulf Stream - Very NICE Family Cruising and Fishing Boat

PICTURES ARE AT: http://cnj.craigslist.org/boa/5303420451.html

This boat has lots of room for your fishing tackle or the other stuff you need to spend a great day on water. Has a wider beam of 9 and 1/2 feet which provides a large fishing cockpit and a decent size cuddy cabin with a bunk. Sleeps 2 on v-Berth and 1 on the bunk bed.

Many upgrades over the years which include NEW Saltwater pump, NEW bait well pump, NEW 2 bilge pumps, NEW Battery Saver switch to isolate start-up battery when engine is switched off. NEW overhead dual light (red and white), NEW Hummingbird Chart-plotter with down imaging, NEW VHF Radio, BRAND NEW (never used) Porta Potti and much more. Lots of Rod Holders, NEW Windlass and New Anchor. This is a great boat; I'm only selling because I got myself into a bigger boat and need space in my driveway.

Boat cruises at 25mph and WOT can go over 30mph which is due to the great working engine. Johnson outboard is of year 2000 and pushes this boat with POWER.

Boat has lots of storage, 2 Gas Tanks hold 200 Gallons, 10 Gallon of Fresh water with faucet on cockpit.

Please note that fishing rods and other fishing stuff shown in the pictures is NOT INCLUDED.

Asking 16,500/- per the Insurance Appraisal, *******Make me an offer.
Old 11-10-2015, 05:27 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Grady White Gulf Stream - Very NICE Family Cruising and Fishing Boat

clean that cuddy out and you may get a few calls