NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Charter Mate - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Classifieds
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Classifieds Use this board to post your FISHING related items for sale or trade. Non fishing related items belong in Non Fishing.

Old 10-27-2015, 10:46 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Charter Mate

Charter fishing business located in Monmouth County, NJ now interviewing for a "mate-deck hand" position to work some weekdays/weekends for inshore fishing trips. Experienced only! 2-4 charters per week, more during the summer

Must be responsible as well as knowledgeable in most, if not all, disciplines of inshore fishing...stripers and fluke.

Prefer a RETIRED PERSON in good physical shape and a flexible time schedule. Good pay as well as lucrative tips by my customers for a job well done.

NO DRUGS, NO BOOZE....NO FOOLIN AROUND. You will be required to take a pre-employment drug test. I want references with names & phone numbers of boats you've worked before OR your background in saltwater fishing. I take my business very seriously and so should you. 4, 6 and 8 hour trips. Interviewing now for the spring 2016 season.

If you think you can handle this exciting and rewarding job, get back to me to schedule an interview. Leave me your name and a phone number. Thank you.
Old 10-31-2015, 12:05 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default Re: Charter Mate

Sent a PM a few days ago not sure if you got it or not.