NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

2014 Smallmouth Contest and Meet and Greet April1st-Nov1st - Page 20 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 10-27-2014, 02:38 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Talking Re: 2014 Smallmouth Contest and Meet and Greet April1st-Nov1st

This is really bad! No word from the fellaz running this thread! I'm confused! Guess I'll take over being as I stick to the plan when I run my MEET-N-GREETS. We need to have some kind of award ceremony or BBQ. Gotta give the credit where credit is due. Anyone have any ideas? If not, then I'll just mail the 2nd place prize to that lucky angler. What do we do about the ties? Hello slackers!!!!!! Times a tickin............
Old 10-27-2014, 07:37 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: 2014 Smallmouth Contest and Meet and Greet April1st-Nov1st

Heeey guys....Im back. I had to take some time off to tend to family obligations. I have not been on here in about 2 mths and have done absolutely no fishing so I have no idea whats going on lol. I am going to read through the past bunch of posts and figure out how to get this thing back on track. Sorry guys
Old 10-27-2014, 08:07 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Wink Re: 2014 Smallmouth Contest and Meet and Greet April1st-Nov1st

OK so in looking back through the thread it doesent look like there are any entries that change the standings?? I browsed fast please double check. What do you guys think about either this Sunday 11/2 or next Sunday 11/9 some place on the Raritan River to do some fishing until 1pm then then hand out a prizes and shoot the sheet. I say the Raritan because I feel like that is centrally located for most. I am 100% open to other ideas. I still have the Carhartt hoody with smallie logo for 1st and I can come up with a second and third if need be. If anyone else has prize ideas or donations as stated earlier in this thread please post up. I know I haven't been supporting this and feel bad but life threw a hell of a curve and I had to do what I had to do . Again I'm sorry. I have some decent portable grills if were looking at a park setting.

Looks like I may have to get a bigger sweatshirt if no one knocks off Dale
Old 10-27-2014, 08:48 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Welcome back dude. Hope all is good with the family.

So boys now that 15 is back and to not cause any confusion forget about my post and go with this..I'll take mine down just to make sure we don't get guys going in two directions.

15footer...recheck the posts...liveitup had one at 21 that would put him in the running. And TJC76 had one at 20. And then there is Mikeps326 with his post for smallest at just under 6.

Wilson...Sorry about the change in plans. The wife will definitely be sad that you are not coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15FOOTER View Post
OK so in looking back through the thread it doesent look like there are any entries that change the standings?? I browsed fast please double check. What do you guys think about either this Sunday 11/2 or next Sunday 11/9 some place on the Raritan River to do some fishing until 1pm then then hand out a prizes and shoot the sheet. I say the Raritan because I feel like that is centrally located for most. I am 100% open to other ideas. I still have the Carhartt hoody with smallie logo for 1st and I can come up with a second and third if need be. If anyone else has prize ideas or donations as stated earlier in this thread please post up. I know I haven't been supporting this and feel bad but life threw a hell of a curve and I had to do what I had to do . Again I'm sorry. I have some decent portable grills if were looking at a park setting.

Looks like I may have to get a bigger sweatshirt if no one knocks off Dale

Last edited by kcritch; 10-27-2014 at 08:53 PM..
Old 10-27-2014, 09:21 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Kcritch..whats goin on..if u guys have a plan ill jump in line..i just havent been able to read too many posts and catch up..just lemme know whats going on..call me if you still have my number..if you guys have a plan already or had standings thought up we dont have to change just let me know.

Eddie im sorry broham i had much bigger plans for this..i dropped the ball.
Old 10-27-2014, 09:23 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Thanks to jigman for reaching out to remind me about all of this btw !!!
Old 10-27-2014, 09:28 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Damn im slow lol..kcritch i saw ur post a few posts up if you are gracious enough to host thats amazing. Dont change anything. I got the sweatshirt and prize for smallest most creative. Ill also bring some meats and whatever else you may want. Sorry for jumpin back in all herky jerky just got reminded of all this at 7 30 tonight
Old 10-27-2014, 09:37 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15FOOTER View Post
Damn im slow lol..kcritch i saw ur post a few posts up if you are gracious enough to host thats amazing. Dont change anything. I got the sweatshirt and prize for smallest most creative. Ill also bring some meats and whatever else you may want. Sorry for jumpin back in all herky jerky just got reminded of all this at 7 30 tonight
No problem dude...I just threw that up there to see if guys were interested and to give an option. It was only up here a few hours and I'm pretty sure only two guys saw it. (Wilson and eddie) We didn't make any solid plans or anything. As for the standings I just saw those few entries after your last tally and figured you did not have time yet to read everything. Let's see what everyone wants to do and what dates works best for most based on your last post and go from there. It's all good.
Old 10-27-2014, 09:45 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Ok nice..just had a panic attack about forgetting this..fasteddie whats second place?
Old 10-28-2014, 06:52 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Well, well, well, good morning Smallie thread. Alright Gary good to see you back on top of things. Roll with the gameplan. Njf BBQ at Kcritch's lovely home. We can either order food or throw some man meat on the grill. It will be an awesome time, no doubt!

The situation. Birdman and my homie GetAnet tied for first. Bigfishy, 15footer and Liveitup1.75 tied for second. I'm not sure what to do. I will get the second place winner a 75 dollar gift card to Effingers. But I can't shell out 225.00 for a 3 way tie. Need some serious thought on this tie situation. Maybe first goes to the guy with the clearest picture. As well as for second. I really don't know. It's been a fun little contest and I'm still looking for those last minute entries.

Definitely need more donations for prizes, especially the tie situation. If you fellaz have any ideas, let's here em. Maybe the guys all tied up can have a fish off. Maybe the boyz can arm wrestle for first place. I'll be putting my money on GetAnet if that happens. LOL!!! Alright boyz, the time is now. Let's get something set in stone like NOW!

TIGHT LINEZ!!!