NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

How they want you to get your fish - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Salt Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Salt Water Fishing Use this board to post all general salt water fishing information. Please use the appropriate boards below for all other information. General information about sailing times, charter availability and open boats trips can be found and should be posted in the open boat forum.

Old 01-27-2024, 06:04 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default How they want you to get your fish

Ruin the fisheries so this is how you will get your fish .

https://youtu.be/y0D1cluPbsQ?si=_3ZJrTCnZO2j3lfW

Fifty pound + , Striped Bass live release club
Old 01-29-2024, 10:22 AM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default Re: How they want you to get your fish

Makes sense to me....it' all about the globalists having total power over every person on earth. And making sure that nothing makes economic sense except that they make every penny at our expense.

Who believes that globalism is for the average person? Anyone?
Old 01-29-2024, 12:04 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishingSinceIWasThree View Post
Makes sense to me....it' all about the globalists having total power over every person on earth. And making sure that nothing makes economic sense except that they make every penny at our expense.

Who believes that globalism is for the average person? Anyone?
It doen't matter what the clear headed think.. The low IQ, low information masses with their hands out saying "gimmee" think otherwise, and they have the numbers.. sad but true...
Old 01-29-2024, 12:08 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer4reel View Post
Ruin the fisheries so this is how you will get your fish .

https://youtu.be/y0D1cluPbsQ?si=_3ZJrTCnZO2j3lfW
I don't have much of a problem with this.. People like to eat flatfish, and will pay BIG for the opportunity,.. The way I see it is that when one of these farm raised flatfish is eaten, that one less wild one that gets eaten.. Maybe if the prices go high enough to where its cheaper to raise them than catch them at sea, maybe there will be less effort expended towards wiping out wild flatfish stocks... bob
Old 01-29-2024, 12:39 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Now wait a minute. If we had tanks like this around NJ and they let guys fish them with rod and reel at a nominal fee you could be killing 2 birds with one stone. You would have recreational fishing AND saving the wild stock. No boat costs. Who needs a party, charter or their own boat! If you guys who complain about not being able to catch fluke can't get some here, you better take up golf. See the glass is half full!!
Old 01-29-2024, 02:15 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletbob View Post
I don't have much of a problem with this.. People like to eat flatfish, and will pay BIG for the opportunity,.. The way I see it is that when one of these farm raised flatfish is eaten, that one less wild one that gets eaten.. Maybe if the prices go high enough to where its cheaper to raise them than catch them at sea, maybe there will be less effort expended towards wiping out wild flatfish stocks... bob

I thought that the globalists want us to pay less for things? So you want them to pay more for fish? How nice of them!

They CAN increase wild stocks, they just don't want to! They want us groveling at their feet because they believe that they are GOD and that we should kiss their feet. If they can send people to the moon (?), send people to mars (?) and have self driving cars throughout the world and change the termperature of the world (?), there is no way that they can't increase natural fish stocks. THEY DON"T WANT TO IMPROVE THE FISHERIES. They want us groveling to them. GROW UP! CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH???
Old 01-29-2024, 03:59 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishingSinceIWasThree View Post
I thought that the globalists want us to pay less for things? So you want them to pay more for fish? How nice of them!

They CAN increase wild stocks, they just don't want to! They want us groveling at their feet because they believe that they are GOD and that we should kiss their feet. If they can send people to the moon (?), send people to mars (?) and have self driving cars throughout the world and change the termperature of the world (?), there is no way that they can't increase natural fish stocks. THEY DON"T WANT TO IMPROVE THE FISHERIES. They want us groveling to them. GROW UP! CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH???
Look my friend, you are preaching to the choir.. NO ONE trusts the leftists in charge less than I do..Yes, I DO realize its all about control.. What do you think the purpose of the ""welfare state"" is and always has been... Stupid, helpless, mindless dependence on "big brother"... However, I still have no problem with a PRIVATE company farming saltwater food species.. Now, if it was the US govt doing it, yes than I would have a problem, but otherwise, if farm raised flatties are a "thing", than I personally have no issue with it... bob
Old 01-29-2024, 06:31 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quick question:
Does anyone on this take Medicare or Social Security? Disability?
Handicap Placards?
Buy Chinese products?
Invest in ETF's

Businesses
Take PPP ?
Take ERC ?
Take R&D Tax Credit or other Deductions ?
Do Business in foreign countries.

My guess is the above includes not one group but both yet both scream about the other. LOL. Do as I say not as I do!
Old 01-29-2024, 07:44 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dales529 View Post
Quick question:
Does anyone on this take Medicare or Social Security? Disability?
Handicap Placards?
Buy Chinese products?
Invest in ETF's

Businesses
Take PPP ?
Take ERC ?
Take R&D Tax Credit or other Deductions ?
Do Business in foreign countries.

My guess is the above includes not one group but both yet both scream about the other. LOL. Do as I say not as I do!
What funds do you think the current administration is stealing from to pay for all the housing needed from our open border ?
Maybe it’s from the sale of Rose colored glasses

Fifty pound + , Striped Bass live release club
Old 01-29-2024, 08:18 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer4reel View Post
What funds do you think the current administration is stealing from to pay for all the housing needed from our open border ?
Maybe it’s from the sale of Rose colored glasses
Dan
I know you and you are NOT naive. So the border and housing of migrants is now a current issue. Lol. Many administrations have swept this under the rug and worse have had bi partison bills in front of the senate and house to make reform. It became the election issue to blame the other side.. get elected and kill it to use again next cycle . Nothing new here except buses