NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

78 to 1500 and 10 Days to Do It! - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 06-20-2021, 10:22 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default 78 to 1500 and 10 Days to Do It!

Greenwood Lake Launches

Happy Father's Day everyone. Hope you are all enjoying the weekend.

We are now at 1422 signatures on our online petition regarding Greenwood Lake Public Boat Launches and the issue of ACCESS and launching at marinas at present. The petition link is posted at the top of this feed.

We would like 1500 by the end of the month. Please support us! We are being told that the article on NJ.com regarding Greenwood Lake denial of access/launching to those other than marina customers with slips will run either Monday or Tuesday. THE MARINAS CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT AND ARE DOING WHATEVER THEY WANT. Ramps have chains going across and this PUBLIC LAKE is being denied access to the PUBLIC. ALL BECAUSE OF $$$$$. This is why it is so important that Public Launch Ramps be installed so the "REST" of the public and access the lake.

Our paper petition is due back on or before Wednesday June 30 2021:

UFANJ
PO Box 253
Montvale, NJ 07645

Pennsylvania, Connecticut, New York.....if you can drive to Greenwood PLEASE SIGN this petition. Many say, "I don't care....I don't fish there anyway....." most if not all waterbodies stocked by our state are linked in this system of stocking. YOUR LICENSE FEES PAY FOR THE STOCKING OF THESE WATERS WHETHER YOU VISIT THEM OR NOT. YOU ARE A STAKEHOLDER IN THIS PROCESS. i personally don't do much fishing in South Jersey...., but if I did....it is nice to know that the purchase of my license goes to stocking South Jersey lakes and streams so that I can enjoy it if I decide to take a ride to new pastures.....

SO PLEASE HELP US.....WE ARE ALMOST THERE....BASS SEASON IS NOW OPEN.....ALL MEMBERS OF ALL BASS CLUBS PLEASE SIGN THE ONLINE PETITION. Bass clubs are already cancelling their Greenwood Lake Schedule because of the issue of ACCESS and launching ($30-$50) depending on the day.

78 more and we hit 1500. Please get the word out and lets make these launches come to fruition.....for 30 years there has been "some interest" and then it fades and finds itself on the back burner until more problems/issues arise.

LET'S MAKE THIS BECOME REALITY SO WE CAN HAVE ACCESS TO THE LAKE TO RECREATE AND LET THE MARINA OWNERS DO WHAT THEY WANT.

KEEP YOU ALL POSTED....THANK YOU FOR YOUR VIGILANCE AND CONTINUED SUPPORT.

UFANJ

Last edited by muskynut; 06-20-2021 at 09:40 PM..
Old 06-20-2021, 06:59 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: 78 to 1500 and 10 Days to Do It!

This needs to be shared on all the FB fishing forums. Keep at it Cap’n Dave. Getting closer every day but definitely need more signatures.