NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

175 to go to reach 1500 Greenwood Public Launches - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 06-11-2021, 10:28 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default 175 to go to reach 1500 Greenwood Public Launches

Good Morning Everyone,

Take a look at the photo below.....this is the launch I used to use without a problem: first $10, then $15, then $20 weekdays.....and $25 on weekends. Under new ownership....new posts driven in and a chain. New floating dock to house all wave runner customers. Do you see any sport fishing boats? They removed the heavy machinery and installed something more permanent.

Attended the Fish and Game Council meeting this past Tuesday. All are aware of the situation and offered support.

Next Greenwood Lake Commission meeting is June 23 at 7 pm. As I have been saying WE NEED YOU. They need to see new/more faces that will be able to express concerns regarding the ACCESS situation on Greenwood during the public comment portion. Remember to be professional, courteous and respectful. I know most of us are stewing over this but you have to keep the anger at bay if we intend to get something done/accomplished.

Today is June 11 and the paper petition is due back by June 30 2021.

UFANJ
PO Box 253
Montvale, NJ 07645

The online link for the ONLINE PETITION has been saved in this feed above.
SIGN, SIGN, SIGN......EVERY PERSON FIND 10 MORE. Bass opens this Wednesday 16....please all bass clubs discuss in your meetings and tournaments....that is if you want to fish Greenwood for bass. One club I am familiar with has already cancelled all its events on Greenwood glven the situation.

We need 175 more signatures to hit 1500. All targeted parties have received the letter and copy of the petitions we have so far (59 pages)......by now it is more.

The marinas CAN do whatever they want.... and they ARE. The issue is access. Right now no day launching.....no weekend launching.....no launching Memorial Day through Labor Day.....or launching at exorbitant prices no one will want to pay.

You can sign up for the Greenwood Lake Commission meeting simply by going to the website....clicking on May Meeting if it is still there and then choosing the June Meeting. They will send you a link. As far as Fish and Game Council, all their meetings are posted on the NJ Fish and Wildlife Website. You have to download "Go to Meeting" APP and it will let you into their meetings....it was very easy and I got right in. Please consider joining these meetings and let your voice be heard.

Greenwood today...your lake tomorrow....and it IS beginning to happen elsewhere also.

Keep You Posted.....everyone enjoy the weekend.

UFANJ
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	A2636DDF-2985-452C-A57D-BED8F3A9EAD9_1_201_a.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	149595  

Last edited by muskynut; 06-15-2021 at 02:37 PM..