NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

LAB Memorial PUOSU VII 11/29 and 12/6 - Page 17 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Salt Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Salt Water Fishing Use this board to post all general salt water fishing information. Please use the appropriate boards below for all other information. General information about sailing times, charter availability and open boats trips can be found and should be posted in the open boat forum.

Old 11-10-2014, 07:42 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default Re: LAB Memorial PUOSU VII 11/29 and 12/6

“I’m in and will send Pay Pal”
Old 11-10-2014, 07:55 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Release it? Really! 1 fish on the board. Only an idiot would do such a thing. Great fish. Better dinner. How many did you release? 20+ I know I did yesterday. Then enjoyed my 7 pounder with the fam. Had a blast with light tackle on those school bass off Monmouth beach. Savage jigs were like candy. Scales had 3 on the fly. The bass had my surf brothers on the beach sprinting. The guy on the surf/fishing board was paddling out of the school of fish. He looked afraid of being eatin. See you out there tomorrow.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20141109_142206.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	77854   Click image for larger version

Name:	20141104_140257_3.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	77855  
Old 11-10-2014, 07:57 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Ah yes....one of my disciples and a member of the BBTT.
Glad you can make it !!!!
Old 11-10-2014, 08:44 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfish28 View Post
Thank you, and I'm sorry to say she was bleeding good from a gill plate, I had to make the unfortunate decision to harvest as I didn't just want to say... Ehhh she'll make it... There were mussels the size we'd be happy to have as marinara style in the stomach, I saw lines in the back, assumed female, revival didn't go well...honestly don't care about haters I made right choice in my mind,and some hungry people got fed, filleted to the bone plus stock... Sue me, but I still feel good...the # of large fish caught for another day makes up for it, it was all catch and release action for us anyway, just a few roasters and this baby...
It was just a question no alternate agenda. Great fish hopefully you will get some more. That's a megalatogoladon sweet great fight trying to keep it off the bottom I will bet
Old 11-10-2014, 08:58 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Dah Fish View Post
It was just a question no alternate agenda. Great fish hopefully you will get some more. That's a megalatogoladon sweet great fight trying to keep it off the bottom I will bet
Never said agenda... Just what happened, think it may have been taken the wrong way... Unfortunately this one had be go to the old chowda house in da sky... Typically it would have been a CPR , but everyone's gotta eat something...
Will see how tomorrow goes...
www.quality1stcompanies.com
Old 11-10-2014, 10:29 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfish28 View Post
Never said agenda... Just what happened, think it may have been taken the wrong way... Unfortunately this one had be go to the old chowda house in da sky... Typically it would have been a CPR , but everyone's gotta eat something...
Will see how tomorrow goes...
Go gettem brother I wanted to get one tomorrow too but my ******* brother can't make it. Neither can any of my buoys gonna keep trying some guy before this weather comes in. Good luck
Old 11-11-2014, 08:16 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Run Hunter View Post
Release it? Really! 1 fish on the board. Only an idiot would do such a thing. Great fish. Better dinner. How many did you release? 20+ I know I did yesterday. Then enjoyed my 7 pounder with the fam. Had a blast with light tackle on those school bass off Monmouth beach. Savage jigs were like candy. Scales had 3 on the fly. The bass had my surf brothers on the beach sprinting. The guy on the surf/fishing board was paddling out of the school of fish. He looked afraid of being eatin. See you out there tomorrow.
It is all in how you read things. i read it as it was a warm up for the PUOSU and he was asking if it was released so it could be re-caught on the day it counts.

Everybody put there own spin on words they read
Old 11-11-2014, 01:07 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Enough of the DRAMA..... REAL TOG MEN dont do drama.

So is DUPES in ? Have not seen change in list. Still at 39.
Old 11-11-2014, 03:46 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Holy shit... we can bust balls, but if this whimpy little kid shizzle is going to go on.. please stay home.. WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old 11-11-2014, 04:40 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Gerry I won't be able to make it and have to drop out. Please remove me from the list. Sorry bout that. So I have to ask what does PUOSU really mean? (Rule #1)