NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

1st Annual www.njfishing.com P.U.O.S.U. Tog Challenge - Page 30 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 01-19-2009, 02:04 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: January on Mimi???

I like where I'm at with the odds Mikey. Lets just say "I've lost that loving feeling". Got fish this weekend...but was put in check Sunday on rough water.

The BIG guy has his day Sat on one drop in the pickle barrel. I even tried to mug him but missed the spot and just got ringside seats.

Let me know if I can bring something.

Fin_S
Old 01-19-2009, 02:42 PM
Site Moderator

Booby

I got a phone call from George Steele telling me HE had 15 to 20 keepers yesterday.......Petey had 7 or 8 and YOU had ONE???? He also said some guy "can't fish in wind"???
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	166fr.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	7364  
NJ DEVILS
Old 01-19-2009, 02:52 PM
Site Moderator

Eamon - In PUOSU, he shut up. On Voyager Trip, He took the pool. This ain't sea bass but he goes lower 50:1

Cool Hand Fluke - Al has to watch Rocky 2 "ya gotz ta snarl.....come ovah heah Rock and show dis bum how to snarl". Always smiling - You're WAY too quiet Al. 300:1

Stelios - A "QUIET" weekend from the big man. Got outshined in Cape May by FinS and shut down on PUOSU. You can tell when Stelios is off his game; he only mugged one person (me) all day. He'll pick up his game in the deeper water. Picked up a 12# on The Bandit today 2:1

Baccala - Mr Family Man spends too much time working or being a Dad. I heart ya Dave but 250:1

Scooter - He PUT UP, PERIOD! I watched this nut stand in the bow of the Mimi for two straight days AND SMILE. I'm hearing "we're counting cards" in my sleep. It's tough to repeat and he is DUE for an off day sooooo 8:1

Baby Al Ristori - A cat has nine lives. He fishes next to Scotty so he's probably on his 5th or 6th. I'm dying for the venison stew BUT ... Stunk it up on the Prowler yesterday 15:1

Tony "Snaps" - Fished with Snaps once before and he caught. BUT Tony......you're a njfishing.com.-Virgin. Took the gas pipe on the Prowler yesterday 25:1

ToggyTime - That he'll eat a full, large pizza himself 1:1 That he'll catch the biggest fish 10:1 That he'll wear that purple hat again 99:1

NoodleRod Tommie - Another "QUIET" one Sunday. Do yourself and ME a favor..........bring a bottle or two of RED. 5:1

Shrimpman - Shrimp don't catch big fish. BUT anyone that can say "my wife can burn pasta" in front of her and still get out fishing deserves some respect. He'll make up some excuse about being tired from fishing in Deleware Thursday 18:1

Dave Tats - Like FireChicken........every trip needs a baby. This kid would have trouble getting into my HIGH SCHOOL he looks so young. And he didn't show me anything last time out. 50:1 OUCH

Boston Pete - Almost got decapitated by a flying sinker then got MUGGED outta the pool fish AND was still smiling. It's time for Pete to get his Irish Up. (or whatever you Brooklyn **** do). Did good in Deleware yesterday, releasing a 10#er .. 3:1

Tiny Tim - Here's the skinny on Timmy. If he concentrates on fishing instead of worrying about what the captain's doing........he'll pull TWO 10#er. If not........7:1 ODDS he'll lose his poles and reels????? 45:1

ALS MAKO - Another dawg outta his league. Another NICE GUY. Pre-tied Ling hooks. 350:1

Greg Vongus - He'll take Uncle Paulie's spot as Stellie's Greek Partner and tag team the rest of us. And Greg catches........but............He's a truly NICE GUY! 33:1

EagleYankFan - Tony will fish with his eagle rod and hat. Hey Tony........we're putting you in charge of watching for low flying planes. 25:1

JigAMaFish Joe - My hands hurt everytime I type his name and I'll bet I've never spelled it the same twice. YO Joe.......you ain't gonna have Jerry to coach you (and Tony) along; you're on your own now. 26:1 ha ha

Skolman - Andy, this ain't no 6 pack charter. It's dog eat dog and you've lost yer azz so I'm setting you @ 33:1

Iroc - Chris fished down from me all day so I got a good view of his skillz. ROFLMFAO . Odds to swing on every bergall bite 1:1 to PULL the POOL 88:1 and climbing. WHINING that he went 2 for 5 on legit bites when I CLEARLY saw him swinging like Tarzan on bergall bites all day 150:1

Smokey Joe - Sober 150:1, Hung Over 999:1 Odds that we're yelling "come on ice cream" sunday after his BBQ 1:1 NICE! (it was you on that fish monger trip that was hung over, right????). A lost weekend in Deleware doesn't help THESE odds 200:1

Did I forget Anyone? ANYONE???????

AHHHHHHHHH The PUOSU CHALK. Didn't even enter the POOL!!! The Keansburg Kutter has had a season. KEY WORD "HAD". It's ovah Booby. "I feel dialed in out there". OMFG! Boston Pete and I have made a pact and "YOU'RE GOING DOWN" - Apolla Creed; Rocky 2 99:1 ANOTHER one who has hit his stride and is fading FAST down the stretch 100:1
NJ DEVILS
Old 01-19-2009, 03:19 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life's A Beach
Dave Tats - Like FireChicken........every trip needs a baby. This kid would have trouble getting into my HIGH SCHOOL he looks so young. And he didn't show me anything last time out. 50:1 OUCH
C'mon....I don't look that young, do I?

LAB- You get your red hat yet ?
Old 01-19-2009, 03:27 PM
Site Moderator

A. YES. Think about it. BigBadAss (to your left) is actually younger than you but looks 20 years old. Baby Al (far right) (HA HA I made a joke......MickRazz is "Far Right") is 25-30 years older than you but looks like your Grandfather.

Is that the Tog Heart that BigBadAssDancesWithWolves ate??????? lol

NO
NO
NO

did NOT get my hat. I'm just gonna take the Pool Saturday and if I don't get my hat..........there's gonna be trouble!!!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	MickRazz Searcher Trip 002.JPG
Views:	142
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	7365   Click image for larger version

Name:	MickRazz Searcher Trip 006.JPG
Views:	143
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	7366   Click image for larger version

Name:	MickRazz Searcher Trip 009.JPG
Views:	142
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	7367  
NJ DEVILS
Old 01-19-2009, 03:30 PM
Site Moderator

and one more thing.

You can save some money buying razor blades. Just dab a little milk on your chin and let your cat lick it off!

Pic is Me and Dave Tats 15 years ago
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Gilligan.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	7368  
NJ DEVILS
Old 01-19-2009, 04:25 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life's A Beach
and one more thing.

You can save some money buying razor blades. Just dab a little milk on your chin and let your cat lick it off!

Pic is Me and Dave Tats 15 years ago
LOL, that is hilarious. BigBad didn't eat a heart....he's too soft.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:34 PM
Site Moderator

Tats

put on a pair of glasses and compare to this pic

ps set your PM to auto pop up
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	FosterSoda.JPG
Views:	144
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	7371  
NJ DEVILS
Old 01-19-2009, 05:59 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Stunk it up on the Prowler. Nice.... Besides that, only 2 guys and one ??? bringing stuff? What am I gonna eat after we finish the stew??? Chef-Boy-R-Dee??? C'mon you cheap,lazy,bastages. Somebody get some plastic forks and paper plates and some freakin brownies or something...maybe one or two of those Entemanns raspberry cheese danish cake things .I'm freakin serious too..
WHO'S RUNNING THIS EFFING TRIP ANYWAY???
wow...stunk it up on the Prowler...I can't effing believe it. I post a truthfull report and this is what I get.
I think I'm gonna have to show you what "snarly" REALLY is..
Old 01-19-2009, 06:05 PM
Site Moderator

I thought you'd be more upset over the "Baby Al looks like your GRANDFATHER" quote?????

Boston Pete will bring ONE Bagel.
Cheesehead Scott will bring a 12 pack

Don't worry MickRazz.........I haven't let you down yet when it came to food, have I???

Maybe I'll let you in on a TNT secret lunch. Fresh Celigene Mozzerella with cherry tomatoes for apetizers and Colonial Ranch Chicken Salad on crusty semolina bread.
NJ DEVILS