NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Rigging for Fluke (With Graphs) - Page 3 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJ Fishing.com Fishing Tips
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJ Fishing.com Fishing Tips Share your tips on fishing here.

Old 06-15-2011, 10:44 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Rigging for Fluke (With Graphs)

I haven't been out yet this season. Work and a bad back are combining on me. When we use a stinger it's usually on LONG baits. for example it would work sell if you had a big strip of belly from a sea robin. Or I sometimes use the long artificial belly strips form Gulp. You can even use a stinger if you are using one of those big grubs, though it's a lot harder to rig without twisting it all up. the cool part about a stinger is it's a fresh hook straight out of a bag. It's super sharp and you can change it. so if your jig is a litle dull or used that second hook is going to guarenteed be sharp and catch it.

Good luck!!!
Old 05-09-2012, 03:32 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Rigging for Fluke (With Graphs)

Saw an interesting rig. attach upper bucktail with longer leader to swivel and slide on line. then tie lower weighted bucktail with leader to line. the upper swivel just lies on lower swivel so upper slides up and down(looks like T). be sure upper leader is longer then bottom. haven't tried yet, but will soon.