NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Lab Memorial - Puosu Vi - Page 78 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 01-06-2014, 08:13 AM
Owner NJFishing.com

Default Re: PUOSU Final Reschedule Sunday 1/5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurr711 View Post
Fishing was tough but actually better then i expected & better then what i heard went on in other ports today. I had a fath 16inch keepah, 7 or 8 shorts, a 19inch cod(stupid size limit) 1 philly mako & a bergall i won most variety....i also hand fed a molly shark which were all over the surface Fishing was better deep 75+ & believe it or not greens got more bites then honky legged crabs. Kenny & josh were fantastic & of course huge congrats to my man jimmy lee dude deserves it no doubt & sh!t anyones better then shrimpman!

Most importantly I am so happy this was able to help out the Wells'. thats what this was about if we caught something cool but if not oh well, we all know Mikey would & did do anything for so many of us & never expected anything in return so i'm glad we could help em out. Trips just weren't the same without him not once did I hear he spent a year in philly 1 weekend. Miss ya so much old timer glad we can honor your memory & we need to keep this going every year!

follows da link for pics:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=1bed924d99
Thanks for the pics and the laughs Murr...

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Old 01-06-2014, 09:24 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDMarc View Post
Got the royal skunkola today but it was well worth it, had a lot of fun with a great bunch of guys for an even better cause...helping Lab's family and carrying the crown as Mike would have wanted. Kenny and Josh were top shelf today, and thanks to Gerry and Alex for getting the whole thing together. Congrats Jimmy Lee, one Helluva nice fish, and thanks Joe Murray, entertainment at its finest!
Couldn't have said it better myself, so I'll just second Marc. Good time eveyone
Old 01-06-2014, 09:27 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Adding a big congrats to Jimmy Jlrotary for the pool fish. You seemed to be putting on a clinic at that first drop
Old 01-06-2014, 09:40 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Great cause!! And good times, had a blast!! Great talking to all of you guys as well. Gerry and Alex : I applaud you guys immensely for all that you have done!
Kenny and Josh were spot on and worked there arses off to put us on some fish and they did. I may not have caught many, but I got that bitch out of the wreck,
And that made my day right there. I slept well last night for sure. Hope to see you guys out there again.
www.quality1stcompanies.com
Old 01-06-2014, 09:49 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Great peeps, great cause, great fun.

Congrats to jimmy lee, and kudos to our grand puba Gerry, and last but not least MVP.

I waited around to present the donation, it was worth every minute. Mrs. LAB had no words to describe her thanks.

See you all soon
Old 01-06-2014, 02:11 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Thanks again to everyone involved in the PUOSU trip and it's great that we raised money for the Wells family. LAB was a good person and is certainly missed.

Catching or not catching fish, it's always a fun event and look forward to the next one.

Congrats JL on winning the PUOSU title. Also, let's not forget about DRod who caught about 20% of the keepers that came over the rail.
Old 01-06-2014, 02:17 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

DRod was on fire for sure... He was on the OE trip too. That guys got some serious Tog game.

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Old 01-06-2014, 04:27 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

So.... Did anyone tell Joey that Steve put some hermit crabs under his tree when he slept over? I hope so... Don't want him to get any kinda bugs, lmao
www.quality1stcompanies.com
Old 01-06-2014, 05:11 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Nice work Jimmy. Great job by all involved! A real tribute to the kind of guy Mike was.
Old 01-06-2014, 10:01 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfish28 View Post
So.... Did anyone tell Joey that Steve put some hermit crabs under his tree when he slept over? I hope so... Don't want him to get any kinda bugs, lmao
Too many bugs but no hermits of course I got home everything was my fault I apparently bought the bugs put them on a special super secret app on my phone and waited until we were out fishing to unleash the beast thru my super secret app. Lol
Special shout out to Chris for calling my wife and telling her what they were are they are not a threat to humans or the puppies. Thanks Chris and I hope your finger is getting better.