NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Puosu 4 - Page 73 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 12-19-2011, 05:06 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Puosu 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foul Hook
I Don't think anyone stated the fact that when, the champ, was bringing the winning fish to the surface he was tangled with at least one line and had several others right next to him, and still managed to keep his cool! Again Mike nice fish and as always great job worth both charters. You deserve it!
As Mike stated, the fish headed towards the bow. I was third up that side and got wrapped around his fish. I reeled for a while and left loose when my line headed towards the stern and the fish got near the surface. Chris did a nice job netting the fish and untangling the mess.

Last edited by kurtisb; 12-19-2011 at 05:39 PM..
Old 12-19-2011, 05:46 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Soda II
Great times! Nice job lab! Just for the record. It was cold as f**k in the morning!
I'll second that. Was comfortable, for a few hours around noon.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:03 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

First time I had a chance to log in. As has been mentioned big props go out to our charter master for organizing this PUOSU IV challenge. Well deserved big fish honors for all the hard work he put in. Was right next to Lab when he hooked the big fish. I must be a lucky charm as same thing happened on previous trip on DMACS fish. As Lab was reeling in his fish he did not say a word as he new he had a good one on. Those were the best 30 seconds of the entire trip

Had a great time on both trips even though I did not catch anything close to a contender either trip. Looking forward to next years challenge. Wishing everyone a successful ending to this years blackfish season. Hope to fish with some of you guys soon.
Old 12-20-2011, 04:49 AM
Site Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP
First time I had a chance to log in. As has been mentioned big props go out to our charter master for organizing this PUOSU IV challenge. Well deserved big fish honors for all the hard work he put in. Was right next to Lab when he hooked the big fish. I must be a lucky charm as same thing happened on previous trip on DMACS fish. As Lab was reeling in his fish he did not say a word as he new he had a good one on. Those were the best 30 seconds of the entire trip

Had a great time on both trips even though I did not catch anything close to a contender either trip. Looking forward to next years challenge. Wishing everyone a successful ending to this years blackfish season. Hope to fish with some of you guys soon.

"the best 30 seconds of the entire trip" ????

I thought I was on my best behavior, especially since I didn't have Vinny or Joe to egg me on???

This is the year of the NEW LAB, HUMBLE!
Old 12-20-2011, 09:41 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life's A Beach
"the best 30 seconds of the entire trip" ????

I thought I was on my best behavior, especially since I didn't have Vinny or Joe to egg me on???

This is the year of the NEW LAB, HUMBLE!

Wish i could have been there, sorry all the mother fudgers who made it couldnt d=bag out sooner or i would have been in, you got in touch with me 24 hours to late my brother!
Old 12-20-2011, 09:43 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Who got best dressed?!? HAHAHAHAH