NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

RFA-NJ 4th Annual Fluke / Seabass Fish A Thon Trip - Page 4 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 06-27-2012, 01:30 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

Default Re: RFA-NJ 4th Annual Fluke / Seabass Fish A Thon Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by hartattack
I'm confused Gerry

Let's say you caught a contender but it gets edged out by the pool winner. The angler who caught the contender is put on the wall of shame but anglers who caught the non-contenders skate away scot-free

Without knowing the answer - I'm in.
Larry - Some additional clarification..... This is totally separate but somewhat realted to the boat pool Dales is running. No monies will be collected for the NJF Wall of Shame and it's totally optional if you want in. You can be in Dales pool and choose not in particpate in the NJF Wall of Shame. If however you choose to particpate in Dales pool and the NJF Wall Of Shame, if you weigh in a fish for Dales pool to get at that pot of money you are one of the qualifiers for the NJF Wall of Shame. Your fish will be compared to other NJF Wall of Shame particpants and the lightest fish out of the NJF Wall of Shame group gets the prized thong and bra.

Further, if you choose to particpate in the NJF Wall of Shame you are not forced to enter a fish in the pool but that makes you ineligable for Dales pool. In the event that no one from the NJF Wall of Shame group enters a fish into Dales pool, no NJF Wall of Shame person will be named. If however you are the only person from the NJF Wall of Shame who enters a fish in the pool you are awarded the NJF Wall of Shame.

Should be interesting ... I'm in the Dales pool and think I have a contender but I'm also in the NJF Wall of Shame, do I risk weighing in a fish to get at shot at the money?? Is anyone else from the NJF Wall of Shame going to be weighing in a fish? I'm confident I have the biggest fish for Dales pool but there are no other NJF Wall of Shame contenders in the pool, do I take the money knowing I'm also the NJF Wall of Shamer ???

Feel free to shoot holes in this or suggest revisions, but I think it works and makes it interesting.

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Old 06-27-2012, 01:45 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by dales529
Now we have some "Game" to this trip. Thanks Gerry and glad you are coming!!. Its easy to get the size right, just ask Capt Fran what size he wears

If you can actually get people to PAY to wear this get-up I defer all future fundraising to YOU LOL.

Sent you PM on the NJFishing Fluke tourney. Be glad to help.
Dave/Dales - Glad I can come and help this great cause but the million dollar question here is are you and Fran in or out on the NJF Wall of Shame?? I think it would be the sporting thing to do and would be a further testiment to your support and commitment to the RFA

As a side, can you believe Shrimpy is on the fence here

Gerry Zagorski <><

NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Old 06-29-2012, 07:21 PM
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Now we have some "Game" to this trip. Thanks Gerry and glad you are coming!!. Its easy to get the size right, just ask Capt Fran what size he wears

If you can actually get people to PAY to wear this get-up I defer all future fundraising to YOU LOL.

Sent you PM on the NJFishing Fluke tourney. Be glad to help.

So what you are telling me, I would have to get a keeper and weight it in and if it was the smallest fish out of the group I would be wearing something. That is great since I have never landed a keeper on any of the trips yet.

I am think about getting in on this one. Might have to give a special price to this winner.

RFA-NJ Member www.rfanj.org
SSFFF Contributer
Old 06-30-2012, 03:05 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

I was jumping ahead and I barely understand the rules currently...but "f" it...im in too...lol
Old 07-02-2012, 01:21 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Zagorski
Dave/Dales - Glad I can come and help this great cause but the million dollar question here is are you and Fran in or out on the NJF Wall of Shame?? I think it would be the sporting thing to do and would be a further testiment to your support and commitment to the RFA

As a side, can you believe Shrimpy is on the fence here
Gerry,
I see you are "shaming" me into the wall of shame which i respect. Cant fund raise without the "shaming" aspect lol.
So long way to the answer but YES I am in. I see an 8 pounder in my future anyway so i should be safe. Maybe we should make it real simple and say "ANY" keeper is in the wall, be funny to see people slipping the "lighter" ones into Shrimpy's Cooler.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:03 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Gerry,
I see you are "shaming" me into the wall of shame which i respect. Cant fund raise without the "shaming" aspect lol.
So long way to the answer but YES I am in. I see an 8 pounder in my future anyway so i should be safe. Maybe we should make it real simple and say "ANY" keeper is in the wall, be funny to see people slipping the "lighter" ones into Shrimpy's Cooler.

stay out of my cooler
Old 07-02-2012, 08:05 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimpman steve
stay out of my cooler
OHH you will be in that pink bra and You know it, with or without Geddy's side bet
Old 07-02-2012, 08:09 PM
Site Sponsor

Quote:
OHH you will be in that pink bra and You know it, with or without Geddy's side bet

LMFAO,,,, I would say I would help with getting fish into his cooler but I only get skates and Sea Robins.

SSFFF Contributer
Old 07-03-2012, 05:34 AM
Owner NJFishing.com

Quote:
Gerry,
Dales - Glad to see you jump in on this.... Looks like the confirmed cross dresser on this site is still on the fence. Bula......Bula???

Thought about "any keeper" but that would require additional monitoring and inspecting people's coolers...... If we keep it to people volunteering fish into the pool we avoid those issues and having to weigh in a lot more fish.

Gerry Zagorski <><

NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Old 07-03-2012, 07:14 AM
Site Sponsor

Thumbs up Re: RFA-NJ 4th Annual Fluke / Seabass Fish A Thon Trip

17 days before this trip. If your on the fence do not wait to long to get on board. It is a great way to support Your RFA-NJ Chapter and have a fun day on the water at the same time.

All the money raised stays here in NJ.

Thanks for the help in the past and the great support on all the trips that we have done.

LETS FILL THIS BOAT !!!!!!!

SSFFF Contributer