NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Finding Pike or Bass in the Passaic River - Page 3 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 07-27-2012, 05:54 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default Re: Finding Pike or Bass in the Passaic River

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunk City
Was down there last night Anthony. Launched in Wallington and made my way over before the storms came (barely lol). Got one decent Smallie in about an hour of fishing. Nothing going on at the spot you mentioned, just lots of carp sucking in air at the surface...and no bums surprisingly! I've fished a lot of spots, but that one just puts me on edge due to the fact that I don't really want a 40oz. of malt liquor flying at my face courtesy of a cracked out homeless guy. I kind of stuck to the far side of the canal for safety. Water was low down there. I will send you the link to that video, it is on YouTube. I'd rather not post it in here, because it will totally blow up that spot even more, and may even lead to a missing person or two. Don't want to see any NJFishing guys getting their faces eaten off by zombie bums .

ive fished that area from shore plenty of times, the homeless are ok, they wont bother you, i walk right past them getting to that spot...

thers is also another inlet i found yesterday in east rutherford/wallington, a fella was already fishing there, one baited line and throwing every lure in his tackle box out there, not a bite he said.. i threw a white spinner bait, nothing, threw a 3 inch senko, something hit it hard, but didnt get a good hook set and it was gone with my senko within 5 seconds...

theres another inlet i know of i want to try, its actually some river or stream that dumps into the passaic, its narrow and dry, but widens up and is deeper before it gets to the passaic...

skunk where did u launch in wallington if u dont mind me asking?

Last edited by fishin4fun; 07-28-2012 at 01:31 PM..
Old 07-28-2012, 10:01 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Finding Pike or Bass in the Passaic River

bridges work for me.