NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Grady White - Page 2 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Boating
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Boating Use this board to discuss anything related to boats and boating in NJ

Old 02-03-2010, 12:05 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Grady White

Take the 30 grand and put it in the bank. Add to that the 6-8 grand a year in slip fees and maintance it will cost you (8G's just for a new power head if you blow one of those HaHaHa's). You will be doing a lot of fishing on party and open boat charter trips for the rest of your life.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:41 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default Re: Grady White

Quote:
Originally Posted by frugalfisherman
Take the 30 grand and put it in the bank. Add to that the 6-8 grand a year in slip fees and maintance it will cost you (8G's just for a new power head if you blow one of those HaHaHa's). You will be doing a lot of fishing on party and open boat charter trips for the rest of your life.

That right there may be the most sage advice so far!

Everything that I need to do to maintain my boat costs in the thousands. It's no joke that B-O-A-T really stands for "break out another thousand" My wife is constantly complaining that my $35K boat has already cost us $80K.

BTW - full disclosure....I agreed to put the For Sale sign on it this season. If I manage to sell it I will be looking to downsize to a center console that I can put in and take out with ease.