NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Little breakfast PIKE..... 7/7 - Page 2 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 07-07-2016, 08:13 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Little breakfast PIKE..... 7/7

god bless eddie priorities rule the family always comes firstnice pike bro i'm sure you've got more polish plastic to throw at em.the heat is definitely is an issue and it's getting hotter we need some rain to cool things down a bit.
Old 07-07-2016, 09:39 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Nice fish eddie.......What is the name of those polish rubbers? They look pretty fishy! I want to purchase some. A PM would be great.
Old 07-07-2016, 10:16 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Very nice!!!

RFA

Instagram - salt_life1985

Team F.O.M.F.
Old 07-08-2016, 03:41 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Tasty breakfast there buddy...Nicely Done
Old 07-10-2016, 10:49 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTEDDIE29 View Post
Hit the river early this morning as the big yellow devil in the sky was covered by clouds. That didn't last long though. Went 4-6 on the toothy river Tarpon. 3 were between 24-30 and the biggest one of the morning adventure taped out at 32. They were jumping out of the water like they were on fire. These Pike can be pretty NUTS at times.

On a side note that water felt way too warm. The Pike did swim off easily after the release but by the time this heat wave passes we might be having boiled Pikes for dinner. Think Im done with the toothy ones for now unless we get some cooler nights.

TIGHT LINEZ!!!
RELAXXXXXXXXXXXX..........Its just Pike fishing, its not rocket science!!!

Nooooice lookin` Pike Eddie!

Ken-
Old 07-11-2016, 05:59 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTEDDIE29 View Post
I know, I know! I usually set that up sometime around Memorial weekend but I was just too busy!

As If being a self employed contractor, "in which I work alone" refinishing bathrooms, basements, restoring decks, installing windows and doors, painting and power washing wasn't enough......... I'm also a landlord, married with 2 children, soccer, t-ball practice, ccd, gymnastics, cheerleading, etc, etc!!!!! On top of that I'm fixing a once broken marriage!

Oh I'll have another contest!!! Not sure when! But yes, something will happen eventually!

And hey, if any of you guys think easy to run a contest, go ahead and give it a shot!!! Life happens! Work, ya gotta do it! A Pike contest or any contest is secondary in my life right now! But I'll admit, "I do love a good contest!" My life just doesn't revolve around them..................

LOVE, PEACE and HAIR GREASE...........TIGHT LINEZ!!!!!
I don't envy you man, that sounds stressful as hell! Just remember your health is important too and stress kills! Fishing fights stress!!

all you gotta do is ask for some help! (with the fishing contests...not all that other stuff, that's all on you haha) seriously though i'm down to help with any contest stuff just let me know and i'm sure others too. I've been trying to get guys on www.onlinefishingtournament.com for monthly contests, but i guess they're all scared I'll whoop them

hell i think we could run njfishing contests through that site and it would be next to zero work for you. We'd just lose a little of the pot money obviously i think to pay for the guys time setting it up. idk how it works but i know it's been done.
https://www.instagram.com/chrisper_fishing/
https://www.facebook.com/mat.nelson.54