NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Njf Ice Meet-n-greet 1/11-1/12 - Page 17 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 01-26-2014, 06:30 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Njf ice m-n-g part 2, jan 26th

Quick report, Today at the "FREEZE AND GREET" we had another great turn out as far as NJF'ers which I was quite amazed to see!
Conditions were EXtreme today with the below 0 wind chill and the wind cranking with several bone chilling gusts later in the afternoon. Some guys did pretty well jigging up the yellow perch and a couple pickerel also. Not much action on the tip ups today although I got my only fish of the day on one with a small shiner. As usual the food was great and plentiful as well as the laughs.
Great to see everyone, the guys from part 1 and the guys who came out today, awesome to hang with today!!!.
The crew even all got shaken down by a couple F&G guys and not one tickey!!!! LOL Nice guys and glad to see them out there on patrol !!!!
All in All ..............Another GREAT TIME!!!
I'm sure there will be more posts soon!!!!!

Hey Ken where'd da subs go??? Was planning on chowing down on one for the ride home!!!!!! LMAO!!!!

16 Ft Princecraft DLX
9.9 Johnson
HELIX 7 Si GPS

Last edited by GetANet; 01-26-2014 at 06:40 PM..
Old 01-26-2014, 06:50 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Today was great fun. Met so many guys that always post. A lol chilly but produced some fish. Gonna call out another meet and greet on my home turf. Keep tuned in for details.
Old 01-26-2014, 07:39 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

I broke free from chains today and met up with the boys on the hardwater. I couldnt believe the turnout! Met some great new guys and saw some familiar faces and its a blast when its below zero and everyone is laughing and having a good time making the ice into swiss cheese(mikeytopaz..cough) ha. Despite the chill we got a bunch of perch (eddys lawndarts) and i saw someone holding up a beautiful pickerel nice job. All in all once again a great day with great guys!
Old 01-26-2014, 07:39 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Wink Re: Njf ice m-n-g part 2, jan 26th

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetANet View Post
The crew even all got shaken down by a couple F&G guys and not one tickey!!!! LOL Nice guys and glad to see them out there on patrol !!!!
You guys must've seen 'em coming from a mile away and hid your beers. I guess they didn't check your coolers?
Old 01-26-2014, 07:56 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Somebody left their auger there cause they were having SO MUCH FUN!!!!
ANYONE??? AH, EDDIE??????? I brought home with me for ya buddy!!!!!

16 Ft Princecraft DLX
9.9 Johnson
HELIX 7 Si GPS
Old 01-26-2014, 07:58 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Great time today putting faces to some more of the guys on here...great bunch... Bitchin' cold... yes... but who cares, it was a great time even if the bite was a bit slow.

Thanks again Eddie for setting this up... Fish on...
Old 01-26-2014, 08:07 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Talking Re: Njf ice m-n-g part 2, jan 26th

Screw the fishing, screw the auger!!!! 35 anglers showed up on the coldest day of the year. I still have a good BUZZ going. Hold that auger for me buddy, I may be heading out tomorrow during the heat wave. 10 guys on chestnut catching zero as usual, blah, I marked a bunch of fish with my vex. Who cares, you never catch em dumbass!!!!! LOL!!!!! Great people out in the Arctic Vortex today. Great times had by all. Thanx for coming out ya buncha MANIACS. Can't believe there was at least 35 peeps in our group around mid day. You guys are all NUTZ!!!!! Just woke up from my afternoon nap. Going to smoke some salvia with Miley and go back to sleep. FASTEDDIE out!!!!!!!!! A lot of big Perch today despite the bluebird skies. Some SLIMERS to boot. If you missed it today, well, your a jerk off!!! Good times were had by all as always. It's about the people not the FISH!!!!

P.S. YES, I'm still DRUNK!!!!!!!!!!

TIGHT LINEZ GOOBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2014, 10:06 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Talking Re: Njf ice m-n-g part 2, jan 26th

Anyone had pics of today's SHIT SHOW? Post em up. It was the greatest day of the year for me personally. There's nowhere else I'd rather be. Being on the ice with you MANIACS today was great. Thanx for coming out fellaz. Big thanx to the femalez that made it out as well. You only live once!!!! If I died tomorrow, I'd die a happy man. The support and showing today was AMAZING!!! For myself , it's about the people, the new found friends and the fun. I wouldn't be a happy man without this site and you ****ERS in my life. Thanx again dudez!!!! I FRIGGGIN LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

YES!!!!!! I'm still still DRRRRRUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKK!!!
Old 01-27-2014, 02:51 AM
iceehot6766

As always, had a good day seeing the boys from NJ Fishing......so what if we didn't catch tons of fish, just being there and being a part of the fishing, freezing, fun, food, and friends is what it's all about!!....Let's do one more before ice out!!!!.....Nice to meet some new screen names.....Here's a few pics just to show it really did go down.....YEAH BOYEEEEE!

P.S.....Hope your feelin better Eddie.....LOL.....your posts are high-larious!!.....Heard there were a few penguin sightings on the lake!!

It was friggin brutally cold today.....perch were poppin'

Kev w/ a nice snot!!

Kaz gettin' jiggy w/ Mr. picky pick.....

Joey and Kristine w/ dinner!!

Me and Rocco jigged the same hole.....I nailed a perch jigging!!

My friend Mike was on a different part of the lake and was killing the crappies including these SLABS!!

Oh yeah, did I forget to make some food for the event?...HELL NO!!!.....I Spent Saturday making enough boneless breast tenders for everyone!!!!!

Last edited by iceehot6766; 01-27-2014 at 12:46 PM..
Old 01-27-2014, 06:54 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

I was out there across by the Jeff house, the woman at dows told me there is a big crew from nj fishing....they have bbqs and everything.lol it was just too cold to pack everything up with the kids and come over. Next time for sure