NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Holiday Party - Thursday 12/9 - Page 12 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 12-10-2010, 11:00 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: NJFishing.com Holiday Party - Thursday 12/9

Glad you guys had a good time. Wish I could have been there. Looks and sounds great.

Leif
Old 12-10-2010, 11:00 AM
PUOSU Tog Master

My wife and I plus friends had a great time last night..Thanks Gerry and all the sponsors for making it happen every year. It was good seeing people that I only see once a year and meeting new people.Thanks Doug for my bucket of stuff...Good party and I think I was high hook on the raspberry beer!!!
Old 12-10-2010, 07:35 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ROD
My wife and I plus friends had a great time last night..Thanks Gerry and all the sponsors for making it happen every year. It was good seeing people that I only see once a year and meeting new people.Thanks Doug for my bucket of stuff...Good party and I think I was high hook on the raspberry beer!!!
Your a new record holder on the Raspberry Beer that's for sure I think you emptied the tap. I'm glad you liked the bucket of stuff a lot of people at the party would have loved to win that one. A lot of real nice prizes as well this is one great party. Too bad many missed it but there's always next year. I always look forward towards it. It's definitely a great night out with the guys.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:53 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Just couldn't resist on this one...

So we left the city at 6pm, mind you I met Shrimpy down at HIS Xmas party and manage to squeeze off a few Goose n Soda's there and also make it into one of the corporate group shots...Well on to Woodbridge, after numerous attempts to round about the traffic we witnessed on the GSP south, we must have missed 6 turns and wound up Short Hills heading on 24 West....At which point Steve decided to finally turn on the voice feature of the GPS and then proceeded not to speak for the remainder of the trip as the voice from the 50# Striper goof cartoon lead us right to Main Street. I swear if anyone drives with the Stinkman, I mean Shrimpman have him dial you into the voice on his GPS its a dead ringer for the cartoon voice...Unreal

My second favorite line of the night, Jon Devin was asked by Anna to smell it, for which his response was Oh it smells just like Raspberries....

Haaaa great time again as always, now if Capt Ron could only figure out who was calling him all night... Chris G & Robbie you guys are animals
Supporter SSFFF
Founder & President FGGF