NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Great Crappie spot for Handicaped - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 04-30-2016, 05:25 AM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default Great Crappie spot for Handicaped

Hello guys let me start off by saying im a little to trusting of people. So as suggested I edited my post. I have been deaing with spinal stenosis for the past month and it is effecting my 1 leg. But I know a great spot with plenty of shoreline access right by parkinglot. You can get setup with a chair and catch plenty of Crappies Bass and Giant bluegills. I use a bobber and jig . I love ghe interest other anglers on this site have for Crappie fishing. So if anyone else is having a little hard time getting around and wants a spot that they can rfish and do good give me a PM
Old 04-30-2016, 07:46 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Great Crappie spot for Handicaped

Perfect thread! No need to give names no matter how well known or fished its just good practice lest you name somebody's favorite spot. If anybody needs more info, they are free to ask privately and for you to answer(or not answer ) them. These places are certainly not secrets but I see no need to put their names on billboards either.

I think when it comes to fishing, well meaning people don't realize the impact their kindness can mean. I'm not a selfish person by nature but when it comes to fishing, I am a selfish bastard who fiercely protects the places I fish. Part of that is wanting alone time but a big part of it is protecting the fishery/environment. Fishing aside, anglers(literally) trash places and it makes me sick to see this. Merely months after any new ponds or streams are open to the public, the banks are trampled and trash/vandalism are rampant. I hate to generalize about our species but we really are lazy slobs.
Old 04-30-2016, 09:57 AM
dakota560

What happened to the rest of this thread from yesterday? Why was it deleted?
Old 04-30-2016, 10:11 AM
dakota560

Bill check your pm's.
Old 04-30-2016, 11:11 AM
NJFishing.com Regular

Hello guys I didn't feel like anyone was coming down on me. I'm not sure how to respond to PM's. Im just glad to find a site where guys truly enjoy fishing and respect the species we fish for.
Old 04-30-2016, 01:37 PM
dakota560

In the upper right hand corner on your screen you should see a message box which says private messages. Just sign in and you can read or send pm's to members on the site.
Old 04-30-2016, 07:02 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

great post bill,its a shame that people abuse the info we as brothers of the woods and water share here,but as buzzbaiter points out people trash places and don't respect the resources. so you have to be careful. your heart is in the right place.god bless and tight lines
Old 04-30-2016, 07:33 PM
Banned

Good post Bill and agree with you on every word. You got a giant heart and it's in the right place. That's awesome to know/hear tight lines to you and all the best!!