NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Anyone need help - Page 2 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 02-10-2013, 12:14 AM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default Re: Anyone need help

What kind of work have you done in the past?
Old 02-10-2013, 12:18 AM
NJFishing.com Regular

What kind of work have you done in the past
Old 02-10-2013, 06:50 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Kudos to anyone who looks to help out anyone who is looking to provide for himself or his family through an honest day of work. As for the guys with too much time on their hands and the sarcastic remarks*****
Old 02-11-2013, 09:54 AM
NJFishing.com Regular

I'm a 17 year old male just looking for a summer job I enjoy. I fish and I'm willing to learn. I want to get on the dock. It kind of funny how you grown men come on here and make fun of someone. You guys might be a lot more experienced then me at least ill work my ass off. Thank you for the people who stick up for me.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:40 AM
Site Sponsor

Bad time of the year to be looking for work, but it's good to see a 17 year old actually looking for work..You never stated what type of work you were looking for or what area you are looking for work in. Perhaps as the weather warms up some jobs will become available to you...The storms the past few months did alot of damage so there might be alot of cleanup work...Boats will be getting ready for fishing, people might need help there or maybe some Capts will be looking for mates..Maybe you could makeup another post and post it here and in the classified section. Good luck.
201-368-8751[/SIZE]
Old 02-11-2013, 12:39 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Smile Re: Anyone need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sinker Man
Bad time of the year to be looking for work, but it's good to see a 17 year old actually looking for work..You never stated what type of work you were looking for or what area you are looking for work in. Perhaps as the weather warms up some jobs will become available to you...The storms the past few months did alot of damage so there might be alot of cleanup work...Boats will be getting ready for fishing, people might need help there or maybe some Capts will be looking for mates..Maybe you could makeup another post and post it here and in the classified section. Good luck.
I actually did a job with a demolition company for two weeks of the storm. We worked for the town but now are boss doesn't really need us anymore. So I said to myself why don't I try to get on a boat and have fun, lean and work.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:41 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Just need to be more specific on what your looking to do.. im sure that is why everyone messed with you.. No hard feeling.. its all in good fun.. Hope you find your self a spot on a boat this season.. Id walk the docks and talk to as many Capts and Crews until you find a spot. That is how i got my first spot on a boat..

RFA

Instagram - salt_life1985

Team F.O.M.F.
Old 02-11-2013, 06:16 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Good for you kid .You think with all the bullshit people have been through with SANDY they would be glad to see a post like yours.