NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

What was the funniest thing you have seen on a party boat? - Page 2 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 05-02-2012, 08:19 PM
NJFishing.com Member

Default Re: What was the funniest thing you have seen on a party boat?

Theses stories are part of the reason why you fish on party boats ! People should learn to relax and laugh more ! As I sit here and read. a quote form a old head prison guard comes to me. YOU CAN'MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!!!
Old 05-02-2012, 08:31 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

il never forget this one,

i was about 7 years old on a bluefishing party boat and some piss drunken idiot started eating bunker chunks saying he forgot his lunch.

"You can watch things happen, make things happen or wonder what the !#$ just happened" - Captain Phil Harris

<><
Old 05-02-2012, 09:02 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Talking Re: What was the funniest thing you have seen on a party boat?

It was a last minute tuna trip last year, and a trip to remember. NOAA was as always wrong, they said 2-3 foot seas 5-10 wind. But it turn out to be 6-8 foot and 20 to 25. My good friend john end up praying to the porcelain god for a good 4 hrs. And during that time, all he remembered is getting a golden shower from His friend Ed. It was not intentional but the waves were rockin and john could not move so he did the best he could. All I said to john is " good thing you didn't look up."
Old 05-02-2012, 09:38 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtisb
I was on a AH Party boat striper trip a few years ago. As we were getting ready to leave the dock, a young couple jumped on at the last second. The guy was obviously out of it and was quickly asleep in the cabin. The young lady worked her way around the boat chatting up every one. She made it clear that she was a exotic dancer and had just met the guy she was with a few hours ago. She worked the boat throughout the day, pole dancing in the cabin, stripping in the stern, stripping in the bow, and she was tipped well.
It was a real stripper trip and I caught some stripers too.
LOL! Now thats a fishing trip.
Fishing provides that connection with the whole living world. It gives you the opportunity of being totally immersed, turning back into yourself in a good way. A form of meditation, some form of communion with levels of yourself that are deeper than the ordinary self.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:46 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

We had a charter out of AH for spring stripers.

It was one of those days that was almost hot landside with a southwest wind and despite telling everyone to dress warm, one of the younger hotshots shows up with short sleeves, designer jeans, and a tube of sunscreen in his back pocket.

We went around the hook and the air temp dropped to 50 deg coming off the cold water.

He spent the whole time in the cabin getting seasick. What a maroon.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:33 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Cool Re: What was the funniest thing you have seen on a party boat?

So I'm out on this tuna trip with a fishing buddy. I wake up about 4 am and go topside. The only guys up are 5 iron workers from Staten Island having a good old time. We start talking and they seem ok to me. Boat gets to the Canyon's and guys start getting ready to fish. My buddy comes up from his bunk and tells me about the tongue lashing he gave these guys about keeping him up. They see him and start giving him shit. My buddy (guess who) says dude if these guys start something you got my back right. So im thinking 5 iron workers against me and my buddy. Of course my reply to him was, " Do i know you" ? LMAO still! Funny stuff!
Old 05-02-2012, 11:39 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

I posted this in another thread but too funny not to mention here... So the best is when I went early and setup 5 rods in the back of the boat for a night bluefishing trip and then went to dinner, met up with the 4 other guys, then got back to the boat and all 5 rods were laying against the cabin. Luckily for me I knew the captain and was talking to him before leaving for dinner and he made the guys who moved my rods move all their stuff to the front LOL!! All night they tried to do the PB shuffle and we kept kicking them out, oh it was quite funny stuff... I think one of them was using an 80lb tuna outfit!!
Old 05-03-2012, 05:24 AM
Banned

This was on a charter boat I used to work on but...

I did the day trip and was getting ready to go home and the night trip charter turns out to be a bachelor party. The guys were whooping it up already then I see the strippers coming down the dock. "Well, they're gonna have some fun tonight!" I thought.

The next morning I get to the boat and notice that it is remarkably neat and clean. I'm happy the night crew did a great job leaving me a clean boat...and then I look up. The ceiling in the cabin is covered in whipped cream and glitter.

Oh, they had fun alright!
Old 05-03-2012, 05:56 AM
NJFishing.com Member

a non-english speaking gentleman waiting on the boat with a 11 foot surf pole & chest waders to go fluking.
Old 05-03-2012, 06:33 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

party boat tuna trip 1 guy was maybe 4ft tall with a harness to his rod sitting on a bar stool so he could reach over the rail ,he never got a fish but we were hopping he did .