NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

2016-2017 nhl season..... - Page 28 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 02-24-2017, 07:57 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: 2016-2017 nhl season.....

skating,executing plays and playing the whole game was great to see.they stayed focused and played hard.the goalies again were outstanding at both ends of the ice.that 3 on 3 was great and hank took care of business.LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!
Old 02-24-2017, 09:02 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Really great game to watch. Austin Matthews I believe has a faster more accurate wrist shot than Ove. Hank robbed him in the third and then he beat Hank in the shootout on the same shot. Sitting one inch from a 58" TV screen I couldn't see the puck even in slow motion.

Rangers were strong throughout and solid 2 pts. Devils and Bluejackets weekend
Old 02-24-2017, 06:04 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Screw ESPN. So tired of that so called sports network. Log onto their site and start scrolling down......let me know when ya see a hockey headline?

Fu..... joke. After they got screwed out of TV deals with the NHL they do everything possible to keep hockey off their brodcasts.

Look at what the storylines are everyday in order.....football (always good ) basketball, NCAA, soccer (yes soccer before NHL news) wrestling (no, not real wrestling, the Vince McMahon shit) then news about OJ.

REALLY? Please. I know money talks but WTF?

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995
Old 02-25-2017, 07:47 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Wow, it's fun being Sam Rosen these days. The Rangers just beat the Devils and their OT against the Leafs was amazing! Congrats on their 40th victory of the yr!
Going to the Devils-Canadiens game Monday night.

These days, I'm happy just to have Montreal score a goal! Hope GM Bergevin shakes up the team and gets us a center who can put the puck in the net.

Was at the SWABC booth today at Ramsey Outdoor Cast & Blast in their Succasunna store. I plan on attending the upcoming Suffern and Somerset shows. Split Shot, got some Fish Poison rods left, maybe the pink one for my daughter? Let me know.

Bill
Old 02-26-2017, 08:13 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

WOW!! Another Great finish and 2 more pts to boot!!! Started the game totally lost then switched on their execution again and looked really good... of course, they had a lapse there in the 3rd but didn't let that rattle them, kept with the game plan and pulled it out.....Glad to see Z make that Perfect OT goal... and Love seeing different guys contributing to the scoring every night, making it fun to watch!!

Now let's show the Jackets tonight who's the better team!!!

Montreal is trying hard not to give up 1st place, huh Bill? And there will be plenty of Fish Poison Rods at Somerset because Kevin is taking a double stand this year, so come on down!!!

Old 02-27-2017, 08:14 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Well... what can I say with a Piss Poor showing against Columbus... when your D is totally out of whack, you better stop with the fancy passing and shoot the pucks ON GOAL!!! My god.. these guys can pin point their shots in practice, no problem, but when it counts, the shots are wide, high, flubbed or right into goalies glove. And they're lucky the score wasn't more like 8 or 9 to 2, because Columbus missed some Grade A opportunities to put the puck into the net a few more times!! Better get their act together cause a tough week is coming up!!

Old 02-27-2017, 08:26 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

kinda bummed about both games this weekend.we had the devils from the drop of the puck.the first period was all our and half the second.all of the sudden
its nj skating all over us,they had us stepping and fetching.i am glad we won but we played catch-up hockey and not strong played hockey.last night was just
a mess.i thought we played well in the 1st but after that it was a lost cause.
Old 02-27-2017, 09:33 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Calm down Blueshirt fans..it's only one game. Cmon Bunker and Split!

Going to the Devils-Habs game tonight. Montoya in goal.

GM Marc Bergevin was sleeping as Martin Hanzal (former # 1 pick) gets traded to the Wild. I guess Montreal didn't need a 6'6 226 center with some scoring ability in their lineup. Any takers for David Desharnais or Tomas Plekanec yet?
Old 02-27-2017, 01:54 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Sorry Bill... no interest in those guys!! hahaha And it's not just one game to us.. we've been frustrated for years already!!

I'll be looking for you in the stands tonight Bill

And a last minute trade is not going to help either as we've seen over the years... Consistency has been the problem with the team/system as a whole, not just one person to make a difference.

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!
Old 02-27-2017, 09:55 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Great 3rd period Bill!! .... Devils are shaking their heads after that one...

Anyway...
LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!!