NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Finally a decent day - Page 2 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 07-26-2017, 09:55 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Finally a decent day

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTEDDIE29 View Post
Mixed bag!!! Yea buddy!!!
Thanks Dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riz View Post
nice job adapting and putting together a good day . ya think the flyers are a playoff team this year???? I love hockey, wish I could still play it without killing myself
I hear ya bud, the last time I played basketball I threw my lower back out...can't even think about playing hockey ever again.

I really hope they find a way to sneak into the playoffs, but I don't think they've solved the goaltending issue and the D is very suspect. Looking forward to the season to start nonetheless...all of my kin are South Jersey Flyer fans, in-laws are all North Jersey Ranger fans, and the wife (to spite us all) is a Devils fan! The rivalries are fun though. I just love the sport...how bout you Riz, who you rooting for?
Old 08-07-2017, 12:06 PM
NJFishing.com Member

Solid catches. Which body of water was this at?
Old 08-07-2017, 03:43 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

im a dallas stars fan. I was an old Minnesota north stars fan back in the 80-90s and I followed them when they moved. living my whole life in north jersey people find it strange how I became a stars fan but its all in fun. I met my wife at a bbq the night my stars lost to the devils in the 2000 finals. shes a devil fan. fishing is my only activity now at 42 years old .ill hit the gym but its not like playing hockey.