NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Hi-Mar Striper Club 2020 Fishing Flea Market & Seminars: Saturday Feb 8th - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Salt Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Salt Water Fishing Use this board to post all general salt water fishing information. Please use the appropriate boards below for all other information. General information about sailing times, charter availability and open boats trips can be found and should be posted in the open boat forum.

Old 01-03-2020, 05:31 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Hi-Mar Striper Club 2020 Fishing Flea Market & Seminars: Saturday Feb 8th

The Hi-Mar Striper Club conducts one of the largest Fishing Flea Markets in tri-state area.

When & Where – Saturday February 8, 2020 from 8 A.M. to 2 P.M. at the Middletown VFW Post 2179 in Port Monmouth, New Jersey. Rte 36 East (right after the Dunkin Donuts). Free parking. (please DO NOT park in the Dunkin Donuts lot).

Cost – The Cost is $5 per person. Kids 12 and under are free.

Hot food and drinks available.

Questions? – All inquiries should be addressed to Capt. Robbie Barradale at fleamarket@hi-mar.com

Over 115 tables of new and used fishing tackle, rods, reels, gear, clothing and more.

All tables are SOLD OUT! (Thank you!)

Seminars:
Joe and Gerry Z.: NJFishing.com: Blackfishing tips and techniques
Anthony Maja: Tony Maja's Products: Striped bass trolling tactics (MoJos and Spoons)
Stan Gola: S&S Bucktails: 2020 fluke jigging techniques

As always...all proceeds from this event help fund local kids, veterans and active military educational fishing trips throughout 2020. Groups include Hooked on Fishing - Not on Drugs, Big Brothers/Big Sisters of NJ and more.

We hope to see you on Saturday, Feb 8th. We will start pre-selling tickets around 7:30 am to help get everyone in faster. Less wait time.
Old 01-03-2020, 09:07 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

Default Re: Hi-Mar Striper Club 2020 Fishing Flea Market & Seminars: Saturday Feb 8th

Thanks for inviting us again Joe, Robbie and the team at the Himar. It's a real pleasure to be invited back and support a club that does so much to support and give back to our fishing community and it's one of my don't miss shows...

BTW no heckling allowed and as for me.... I just turn the slides for my older, less handsome brother who happens to have a 21 plus tog under his belt... A much better fishermen then me but I'm still Mom's favorite
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Joe 21 tog.JPG
Views:	400
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	139757   Click image for larger version

Name:	joe tog 2.JPG
Views:	393
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	139758  

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area

Last edited by Gerry Zagorski; 01-03-2020 at 09:11 PM..
Old 01-29-2020, 03:02 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: Hi-Mar Striper Club 2020 Fishing Flea Market & Seminars: Saturday Feb 8th

Reminder...

Best,

Joe T.
Old 02-06-2020, 08:31 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Thumbs up Re: Hi-Mar Striper Club 2020 Fishing Flea Market & Seminars: Saturday Feb 8th

All systems are a go! Big thanks to our speakers and vendors!! Sea you Saturday!!
Old 02-10-2020, 03:45 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default Re: Hi-Mar Striper Club 2020 Fishing Flea Market & Seminars: Saturday Feb 8th

To our speakers, vendors, and all who attended the Hi-Mar Flea Market..THANK YOU!!!!