NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Anchor Nutri Bar for Sea Sickness - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Boating
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Boating Use this board to discuss anything related to boats and boating in NJ

Old 08-06-2015, 03:18 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

Default Anchor Nutri Bar for Sea Sickness

Please help me extend a warm NJfishing.com welcome to the staff at Anchor Nutrition Bars www.anchornutri.com

If you're feeling queasy, Anchor yourself! Anchor Nutrition Bar is an entirely food-based solution to prevent and relieve nausea and motion sickness or seasickness. It contains no drugs, has no side-effects, doesn’t make you drowsy, and is tasty. It kicks in in about 5 to 30 minutes, and lasts ~4 hours. It’s been popular in the northeast on boats and marine shops, and and Anchor Nutrition Bar consistently receives positive reviews from its customers.

Erich Medenbach, fisherman on the Pro Staff at Stormr USA, swears by it: “As a life-long avid fisherman and photographer on the water, I have been battling nausea and seasickness my entire life. With Anchor Nutrition Bars, I’ve finally found some relief. I fully recommend and endorse the product.” Anchor Nutrition Bar been covered in The Fisherman, On the Water, and Coastal Angler magazines.

Shop locally at these stores http://anchornutri.com/pages/where-to-find-us

Or purchase them on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Anchor-Nutriti...+nutrition+bar

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Old 08-07-2015, 10:03 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Anchor Nutri Bar for Sea Sickness

???
"...It’s been popular in the northeast on boats and marine shops, and and Anchor Nutrition Bar consistently receives positive reviews from its customers..."

I live in the northeast and have been on many boats, tackle and boating supply stores yet never heard of this. I meet boat breakdown and often people on board are sick. This would be great to have as a mission of mercy to hand over.

But a bit of an exaggeration perhaps?

Like many new products.. does it over promise and under deliver? The claimed "popularity" with us (here in the NE) makes you wonder about other beneficial claims.

Should give out free samples... If it works people buy more. If not.. sea sick people stay that way. Thoughts?
NJ Boating College- Lead Instructor
Big time hottie crabber

Last edited by Capt. Debbie; 08-07-2015 at 10:06 AM.. Reason: Typos
Old 08-19-2015, 03:40 PM
AnchorNutri

Capt. Frank
Love the feedback!
The Anchor Bar has been around for 3 months and the claimed popularity is in the context of being on the market for a relatively short period of time.

If you want to find some near you a list of retail outlets can be found here:
http://anchornutri.com/pages/where-to-find-us

The Anchor Bars really do work and consistently deliver what they promise. Read what people have said about them here:
http://anchornutri.com/pages/testimonials-1

If you want to be able to find them locally tell us what stores you want to see them in!
Old 08-31-2015, 11:52 AM
NJFishing.com Regular

Here's my experience with the Anchor Nutri bar this past weekend.

This is not intended to be a negative review, so let me first say that my wife is exceedingly prone to sea sickness. She's very, very sensitive to odd motion.

But we're always game to try something new, so after reading this post I bought some of these bars on Saturday. She was eager to try one, and ate one before we left the dock as recommended. She said it was tasty.

But if you were out on Saturday morning near Sandy Hook, you know it was like a washing machine out there, with 39,000 boats going every direction, and a steady southwest wind.

Well, she quickly caught a short fluke, but soon after she began to feel sick, so I ran her back in. All the motion was too much for her.

Again, I don't intend this to be a negative review, just an FYI that if you have someone who's very prone to sea sickness, these Anchor bars are probably not going to work for that person.

However, I will keep them on board for other guests. I like the concept of using protein in conjunction with ingredients which help with sea sickness. I think both are needed.
Old 09-07-2015, 06:22 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Me again, with more feedback on the Anchor Bar.

Took a friend and wife out today, and it was rough again with wind and wakes. Friend's wife started feeling a bit queasy, so we gave her an Anchor bar.

It worked, she felt better, and we fished for several more hours with no problems.

I'll be keeping these on my boat for occasions like today.